Johnson Controls Employee Review

View all Johnson Controls reviews

Working with happy people is more fun
We process data from Asian account with integrity (Former Employee) –  Makati City9 August 2013
. a typical day at work sometimes stress but in the end of the day
always give thanks
. Always Love your work
. The management always give us support
. and our co-workers and friendly and you can trust them
. The first day of my work is the hardest
. The most enjoyable part of my job are we have learning,
training, and seminars. Because I really love to learn more
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Over time

Other Johnson Controls Employee Reviews

they do not care about their employees
Communication Coordinator (dispatcher) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 May 2018
this is the worse place to work, everyone hates it here, management treat employees like garbage. they dont care abt work life balance and the schedules they give you will make u wanna quit. its all about seniority here, people who have been here for 10+ yrs dnt leave cause they can get whatever they want but if u are new u will get the worse shifts the worst hours no way of taking days off u dnt get anything
Pros
benefits are good
Cons
everything else
Good starting Job
HVAC Systems/Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon15 May 2018
Good starting job. I worked in the position i was in for nearly 3 years. The management was good and they did lots of training to ensure their technicians are prepared to work with their equipment and with their customers.

There was a mild negative teasing attitude about the organization. it led to people being negative in the workplace. Not the best situation to keep new people who are not willing to stoop to that level.

I was terminated for not being able to my work. I had an injury that was not covered by short term disability leave or long term disability leave. We came to a mutual agreement that i would be terminated so i could get my severance.
Pros
Benefits, Training, education, wages
Cons
negative work enviroment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson Controls. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K