Johnson & Johnson Employee Review

View all Johnson & Johnson reviews

Good Company for Work Life Balance
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CA24 November 2013
Johnson & Johnson companies are known for the high level of commitment and caring that employees bring to their work for customers, to their professions, and to their teams.
Our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Finding the right work environment will be a critical factor in your success. We invite you to take a closer look at our Family of Companies to be sure our goals and values align with your aspirations.

Other Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Internship
Supply Chain Intern (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON21 April 2018
It is easy to see why they are always rated one of the best employers to work for year after year during my internship. There is a work hard and play harder culture in this company.
Team work
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 March 2018
Great team effort and very friendly toward staff. Lots of team building exercises and assistance where needed. Very big on work and life balance and to keep the staff coming back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3