Johnson & Johnson Employee Review

View all Johnson & Johnson reviews

Ratings vary greatly by operating company
Associate Director, US Channel Marketing (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CA19 November 2013
As with any large organizations, there is a variety of strong operating companies and weaker operating companies within Johnson & Johnson. Strong companies are incredible places to grow, learn, and make a difference. They have leadership you can respect and admire, and provide talented people with opportunities to grow. However, weak operating companies are just like weak companies - leadership is not as people-oriented and it becomes difficult to find the advocacy and opportunities high performers are looking for.

Other Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Team work
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 March 2018
Great team effort and very friendly toward staff. Lots of team building exercises and assistance where needed. Very big on work and life balance and to keep the staff coming back.
Great place to work for the most part.
HR Service Rep, Recruit/Learning & Develop. Coord. (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2018
Johnson & Johnson is a great place to work in regards to work-life balance and room to grow. The only down fall is that it is an American company, and if your manager is located in the US then it may be a completely different experience.

For the first 2.5 years I worked there, my manager was located in Canada and my experience was wonderful. However, for the last 6 months I worked there, our manager left and we were transferred to a manager in the US. This is when things got really bad, as they do things completely different there then they do here, even though it is the same company.

I was treated very poorly, and they do not care about work-life balance or anything about you really. It is strictly all about numbers and the work and nothing else.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3