JoeyCo
Happiness score is 53 out of 100

JoeyCo Employee Reviews

Canada41 reviews

timecompanymanagementworkingworkhourpeopleexperience

Biased work culture and not enough hours

Work is not that hard but the management is partial most of the times. Pay is very less according to work and less number of hours. There is no proper communication channel, manager will send you to HR and vice versa and you will be ending up without the solution.

Not at all a good company to work for

This the worst Company I have worked for in Canada. They don't have a work culture and don't pay you on time. If you are an Arab, you will go all the way up in few months. Its better to remain jobless/broke rather than working in this place.

Pros

Nothing.

Insights into JoeyCo

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Good place

You’re your own boss which is what I liked. I gave 5 years to everything expect salary because there are no benefits. You have to use your own car. I got my lucky with my boss he was very nice

Collaborative environment and team supports

Nice environment, HR support, high pay , health benefits, good people and future career opportunities, hard work required, flexibility in schedule and many more

Weak management

The management are acting so weak, the company and dispatches are in Pakistan and most of the time giving stress to drivers 2 diff directions. Never pay ontime alway delay 4 to 10 days

Flexibility was good

They do not pay you on time. Not a good company to work for. When they lost their contract from Loblaws, PC Express they didn't even pay the employees for worked wages. Business manager, admins were based in Pakistan.

My first delivery job

People there are nice the work is fun as most of the time you’re free , I enjoyed working there , but it was an hour far from where I live and I start and finish in the rush out which is so baaad

worst company to work with

their first two managers were awesome people with the best personlity but their recent managers and supervisors they all suck dont even waste your precious time to work with these people i promise you you will regret they all got attitude towards people who arent Arabs run away from them as fast as you can

No structure

They promised pay increase but never did. Treated like a minority. Changed schedules often. Often had late trailers arriving making the employees have to work late.

Pros

Pay was always on time

Cons

Not treated like the men

Poor management/ worst experience

I have never experience such poor management. Absolute lack of diversity. Put it like this, if you’re not Indian, they would treat you like a peasant, they will gossip behind your back, they will make you work more than them, they will tell you lies about getting raises. If you’re looking for a job that lowers your pay, Joeyco is for you. I’m so disgusted on how they treat people that are not from the same culture as them. They also don’t care about how they deal with the amazon packages. I seen many packages get thrown aggressively into the racks, tv broken because of not being careful, etc. Just a very toxic/unhealthy environment.

A poorly managed organisation

An organisation with absolute lack of diversity and all people only from a particular country. Has least concern for the employees or the customers. WouldNever want to work for them.

Horrible place to work, they do not pay you and make excuses

They do not pay you and act like they do not know what’s going on. There management is horrible. Different people message you everyday in regards to your work. No set personal as management.

Cons

Beware! Constant pay issues and delays!

This company is terrible!!! Constant pay issues!!!Currently going on 5 days since pay was due.Zero communication to employees and impossible to get in contact with the finance department. Entire company has a "Scam" feel to it

Pros

Cons

Constant Pay Issues

What a nightmare.

They wont pay you. They wont give you any papers to prove you are working. Eventually they fire you because their constant screw ups result in a loss of revenue, and they lie on your forms so you cant even go onto E.I. Also the manager touched me on my lower back and butt (im a dude).

Pros

HAHAHAHA they hold income from employees

Cons

Not getting paid, boss that touches you inappropriately, total disrespect like you are not even a person.

There should be 30 mints relaxation time

I learned to be focused and stay attentive while working. Some of the management is really great. Hardest part is to arrange a joey for abnormal hours

Pros

Multiple Tasks

Cons

I sometimes have trouble asking for help

Healthy work environment

Supportive team and management Although personally had a mixed experience with the companyThe agents should at least be consulted for new rosters or any changes in the current

Pros

Mobility

Cons

Shifting in new departments / No consultation in making or changing of rosters

Relaxed

Learned new things everyday, Management was Great, Workplace Culture was Diverse, Hardest Part of the Job was calling it a day, The most Enjoyable part of the Day was coming into work, Everything, Great Place to work..

Pros

Great Management

Cons

No Benefits

3rd party grocery delivery

The smart phone system needs to improve and the whole delivery process needs to improve. Driver spend 80% of the time sitting in the parking lot waiting for their stuffs for delivery.

Pros

you choose your date to work

Cons

they will sent you home if not busy and try to keep you their past your shift ends when busy

Don’t waste your time!

By far the most unprofessional company I have ever worked for in my life! They never pay on time and it’s always the wrong amount. You have to continuously escalate just to get your money that you worked hard for. Do yourself a favour and work at McDonald’s!

Pros

There is none

Cons

Low pay, never pay on time, pay is always wrong

Its just a package delivery job

JoeyCo's hires by saying they will pay 18/hr. But they actually pay by their own calculations which makes it around 14/ Hr. Employees mostly keep complaining about getting wrongly paid. Finance have mostly wrong or no record of Employees work hours. Paycheck are delayed. After hectic work they want you to calculate your payments and frustrate you by not responding to your complaints timely. Total waste of time.

Pros

Its work

Cons

Break your car and lose money on gas

Trash all around

Management? Trash.Pay? Never the correct amount and always delayed.Workload? You only get paid for the route, no consideration of construction or traffic so you only get paid how much they calculate the route should be paid. Very hard situation to be in when they expect you to deliver 120 Packages in 7 hours and any over time is on you.Organization? Problems every single morning with the routes, many glitches in their application, very sloppy environment, the list goes on.Job is very easy but not worth the stress and consistent lack of management involved. You're basically always chasing your money with these people.

Pros

Not a single thing

Cons

Where do I start

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JoeyCo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement