JoeyCo

JoeyCo Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
Overall good place to work
They need to work on building their list of merchants before taking on more staff. overall its a great place to work for a second income, not primary source.
Worst experience
Poor management, wage is less than $10/hr, no bonuses, waste of time and so on. They treat drivers very poorly, nobody answers you about paycheque mistakes. Please do not waste time.
It is a startup business looking to help create market efficiency in the transportation of goods.
I really enjoyed working there. The staff was nice and supportive of the young learning. I was a volunteer and didn’t receive pay but overall enjoyed the experience.
Best place to work
I have been working for about almost 5 years... it's good place to work and make good money... staff is very friendly and everyone working there is like team of family...
Great Place to work
It is a great company to work for and flexibility is a plus point here. If you encounter any issues they are ready to help you out. It is a nice experience to work here.
Proud to work with a Toronto Born Start Up!
I've been working with JoeyCo over the past 2 years, and have enjoyed every bit of it. Each day brings you something different, you could be delivering flowers one minute the next you could be picking up a Coffee Run for a local office. Definetly better than having to constantly deliver food all day.

In all honesty, doesn't matter what company your choose to work for- Your efforts and attitude will be the only factors which dictate what you will earn....and I've been more than satisfied for the past 2 years.

The Joey Support Group is an amazing way to keep in contact with Dispatch, it's a blessing to have an actual person to talk to when your face a challenge with an order. Management is okay, no complaints- have always been fair.

The most difficult aspect would be the challenges you face with the app at times, but slowly over the past year things have very much improved.

All in all, I've had a great time working with the company. Over the past 2 year I have been able to work flexible hours with JoeyCo which has enable me to work on my personal project, mostly Photography. I've build a great network of people that I have had the opportunity to meet as well. Come April, I'll be reducing my hours and will be focusing full time on photography. It's great to know when business slows down for me, I can simply turn my app back on, and hop to it!

Keep it up JoeyCo! Proud to work with a Toronto Born Start Up!
Pros
Self Scheduling, Multiple Order types- NOT just Food.
Cons
App is glitchy at times.
Empty promises
The company made many promises to everyone and not one was made. No direct deposit, no bonuses, no self scheduling. I could go on and on..
Pros
Work out doors
Cons
Hours, minimum wage
Excellent team
Excellent work culture. I have solid experience in providing strategic advice tot the senior management and preparing project plan for the company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JoeyCo?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JoeyCo. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3