JOEY Yorkdale

Clear
Work-life balance
2.5
Pay & benefits

Fast paced, adheres to their standards with regards to grooming, safety, sanitation.

Love, love this place. Although the pandemic hit us hard, the working environment makes one want to come to work everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job is the willingness of everyone to collaborate, uplift and help each other.

Pros

Standard of the Industry is Held in the Highest regard

Cons

no regular shifts ( understandable because of pandemic)

Fun, fast environment

JOEY Yorkdale BOH is a wild animal. It comes with its fun days and hard days. If you are into the cooking profession this is a great foundation place. Well structured and actually teach you a lot on how to run a business and cook.

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Fun workplace with great co-workers

on a regular day at work i would usually start around 12 pm and finish at about 10 pm, it would always be busy and so i would always work with a lot of energy. Working at Joey Yorkdale I learned how to improve my social skills and communication skills. I would have to communicate with the people working at my station in order to work efficiently. The management was extremely poor, the messed up my pay at one point, they begged me to go to work when i was a week into recovery of my appendix removal. My co workers were great people. So much fun to work with which made work really enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was the hours really, at one point i was finishing work at 2 am on a school night. The most enjoyable part of the job has to be working with the people i worked with. They made work enjoyable, always made sure I was in a good mood prior to work by making me laugh a ton in the break room, anytime I needed someone to talk to about anything they were there for me.

Pros

My co-workers

Cons

No time for myself on weekends

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JOEY Yorkdale?