JOEY Yorkdale

JOEY Yorkdale Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Love, love this place. Although the pandemic hit us hard, the working environment makes one want to come to work everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job is the willingness of everyone to collaborate, uplift and help each other.
Pros
Standard of the Industry is Held in the Highest regard
Cons
no regular shifts ( understandable because of pandemic)
The work isn’ t all that stressful if you have a good tram around you, but firing my time there I found that a couple members of management were a bit toxic and abusive to the dish washers and line cooks. The environment became negative very quick for me and a lot of empty promises were made regarding pay raises and advancement in the company so I had to tale my efforts somewhere where they would be better appreciatied and rewarded.
ok place to work, lots of work. the money is ok. hard to get lounge shifts. the location is good they have really good food that you get for half price i believe
JOEY Yorkdale BOH is a wild animal. It comes with its fun days and hard days. If you are into the cooking profession this is a great foundation place. Well structured and actually teach you a lot on how to run a business and cook.
Pros
Great staff
Cons