Joey's Seafood Restaurant

Joey's Seafood Restaurant Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Good people, Micro-managed
Co-workers are always open to helping and teaching if there is something you don't understand, but the environment will feel very competitive regarding tips and tables. The place is essentially run by the staff, management doesn't intervene much. Wonderful people though.
typicall kitchen job
great environment. good food, friendly co workers

id recommend this job to any high school student for a part time job. payed my rent and car insurance no problem !
Average Part time serving job
Cut your hours, not understanding of illness, round your clock ins so they can safe a couple dollars, but I found me and my co workers essentially micro managed which was nice. Got to do 99% of things they way I wanted so I was okay with it. I loved all my co workers as well!
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
round your clock ins
Poor management
Manager did not pay me properly the entire time I was there and would regularly belittle me infront of other staff and customers. Other than that staff was good and good rushes.
Pros
25% off meals when working.
Cons
Poor management, abusive owner.
Great placeto work with friendly staff and a great owner.
Smaller business so not many staff scheduled at one time, which is fine but puts a bit of pressure on everyone to make sure all the daily tasks and cleaning gets done as when this isn't kept up with, it can make the establishment look dirty and unkempt very quickly. Lots of regulars come in so not too many complaints, although you will get the rare one of course!
Pros
Easy going owner, time off is easy to get, discounts on food
Cons
lots of extra cleaning, tips could be beterr, lots of call ins for sick coworkers
Good people to work with
It was a great place to work! Staff got along wonderful and customers always put smiles on our faces. A great place with great regulars to build friendships with.
decent place to work
decent place to work some up and downs bosses are good people staff is fun stuff breaks it get fixed work can be either extremely busy or dead depending on time of year and time of day
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
short hours and can never hit full time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Joey's Seafood Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.
1.9