JOE FRESH

JOE FRESH Employee Reviews

Canada78 reviews
working at Joe fresh helps understand the retail culture, also help in getting along with different needs and requirements of customers. Joe fresh managers do there best to teach day to day requirements in a detailed way.
I had an amazing time working for Joe Fresh my manager was the best and my co-workers were so fun to work with and to end the night with closing. Made some friends that I would’ve never made if it weren’t for me working. I recommend working here and applying. Interview was so easy and I got the job on site.
Each day is different and has its own challenges. However, the culture at Joe Fresh is "work hard/play hard." We celebrate wins. The culture is great.
Pros
team events
Cons
location
Broken Printers, poor management and communication, no room for advancement.
No one on my team would ever say anything ever and treated me like an idiot for not knowing things in an entry-level job.
Mauvais place pour travailler, la gérante est incompétent et elle mis tous son équipe l’un contre les autres (provocatrice)
Pros
Aucun
Cons
Tous est negative
Good for starting your career. There are lots of opportunities for advancement. Friendly management and human resources. I appreciated the diversity of my colleagues and overall was treated well at Joe Fresh.
I have been working there approx 6 years and really enjoyed my job responsibility and team work.
The most challenging is facing unrealistic deadline due to poor planning/execution fr partner teams.

Overall, the company is very generous and had gave back a lot to local community. I hope this company will do well in many year to come!!!
Pros
Company provided a lot of free events, training, building blue culture.
Cons
No clear direction fr top management, high turnaround, constant restructuring
Some days were quite busy with a lot of customers shopping around and looking for clothes. Helpful and energetic staff. Management are very helpful and patient.
Excellent management they love there people as they love the customers. They are nice to there employees and customers managers ang trained and have the skills of leadership.
I love to work here.
Pros
Good management
This job was boring. I was so bored the whole time I was working here. Everything feels like a chore. Managment sucked. also my boss was not a nice person. When I get home after a day of folding clothes, I didn't want to fold my own laundry. If you worked for them as apart of Loblaws company, the loblaw management was not nice about how they handle problems.
Cons
managment, staff, hours
Joe Fresh was a wonderful place to work at, the manegers were wonderful form the moment i came into work till i left. they were always understanding about school which made it a wonderful job to have while in school. i have learnt many great things from how to use a register as well as customer servies skills and verbal communication.
Pros
great work environment and hours
Cons
nothing
A typical day at work includes obtaining or receiving merchandise, totalling bills, accepting payments and making a change for customers in the retail store. Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
Joe Fresh Huntsville was a great place to start my career in retail. I gained a lot of my knowledge from my time there. Bullock's Independent, which Joe Fresh Huntsville is a part of, is a family orientated place to work. After being there for nearly 4 years you felt like you were a part of the family.
Journée de travail typique
Accès à des casiers

Lieu de travail propre

Bonne ambiance
Pros
Bonne ambiance
Cons
courtes pauses
my sales associates were lovely, however the managers were very harsh and unnecessarily high strung for a retail job. Their tone was rude and employees were not allowed to talk with each other even when there was no customers around. Created a very hostile and unpleasant work environment. would not recommend working here unless you enjoy forced silence and endless criticism on your work performance. I requested 10 hours per week and they gave me 25-30, and as a full time student, this was unfeasible, but they did not care because they were understaffed and made it everyone else's problem, rather than hiring more people.
A empresa possui uma cultura de valorização do funcionário com foco no excelente atendimento ao cliente.
Respeita o funcionário como pessoa, gera oportunidade, valoriza o trabalho.

Nela pude apreender técnicas de atendimento, além de contribuir para o meu aprendizado da língua inglesa, onde tive suporte dos gerentes e colegas de trabalho.
Joe Fresh has taught me things I didn't know how to before it was hard memorizing it all to my brain but as you continue to work you will eventually get it.
The management was organized and maintained a good work/life balance and was fair to all the staff. Managers and team leaders were very helpful and supportive.
It is a good part time job. Great Manager to work for, flexible with your hours and time needed off. You will learn how to handle money working the till and communicate with customers.
Pros
Great Manager
Cons
No benefits unless working a certain amount of hours a year
This a good place to work ,management is nice and so are your co workers they only down side is that their extremely tedious and keep you over time quite often
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Over time work
Enjoyed working here. Had a great time. Great management. Rude customers though. No discount at my location. Still enjoyed my time working there and with the company.