Jobspring Partners Employee Reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits
Definitely Recommended
job seeker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 June 2018
I'll definitely recommend Job Spring Partners (JSP) for those seeking IT related opportunities in Toronto. I had the priviledge interacting with Shoshana P, one of the Technical Recruiters at the firm. It was a smooth process with her and have done a commendable job in building a client base. JSP have a great team who access their client needs perfectly and then place them accordingly. They are clear and concise in their approach that makes working with them an absolute pleasure. Keep up the good work and definitely recommended.
Great Recruitment Agency!
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 June 2018
My experience with Jobspring was fantastic. They helped me find a job in less than a month. They are also very knowledgeable and educated in the market. They really narrowed down my skill-set and career goals and set forth to find the best company and role for me.
Experience as a job seeker
Jobs Seeker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 October 2016
It is equivalent to signing up to spam, and robo calls. I made the mistake of applying to a position through them. Email after email, call after call, at work at home, through out the day. I won't use them ever again, their phone number is on auto reject, and email addresses are marked as spam.