JNE Consulting

JNE Consulting Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews
Productive and experienced
Feels like a family oriented atmosphere ,very experienced company with fantastic and very knowledgeable employees.Great atmosphere at work and everyone is willing to help you if required
Challenged, Inspired, Learned more skills, Supportive, Inclusive
Work days included Cost meetings, Schedule Reviews, Materials delivery updates, QA/QC reviews.
Learned new computer skills.

Great Team Spirit.

Inclusive when opinions were asked for.

Respectful for input provided

Provided 'change management' input when verification was required.

Hardest part was satisfying the client when they knew more than they shared.
Pros
Great management team
Cons
Very dirty site conditions (coke ovens in a steel mill)
Great place to learn
It is a great place to start your career and they encourage growth and learning. The people are fun to work with most of the time. every place has its ups and downs
Great Place to Work
JNE is an amazing place to work. It has the perfect balance of work life, learning, benefits, and pay. The company really invests in their employees with training and mentoring.
Exciting, Productive, & Unique workplace that also has a family feel
Overall good work place that has unique and challenging tasks. The whole company feels like one big family that takes care of each other. I enjoyed my time at JNE.
Strictly business
Came to work, started work, watched my manager waste time and interrupt my work. The executive group was well assembled and very professional and easy to get along with.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Civil Management
A pleasant place to work
I have enjoyed working at JNE.
Very ethical work environment at every management level, great colleague work relations and flexible time makes it a place to enjoy coming to work every day.
Very dissapointing working here lots of lay offs. competative to keep your job
You can learn alot here, however they have no loyalty when it comes to lay offs, they will hire for big jobs with no effort to keep you after it is finished. Fast work and borderline unsafe design conditions makes this place an employer to avoid.
Pros
Can learn from core staff
Cons
chances of survival very low, competative environment
A design company works for ArcelorMittal Dofasco
Update drawings from existing, work with others.
Heavy industry design experience. Finished accurate works for concrete foundation, piling and steel platforms for dancer roll, bridle roll and post treatment.
Nice workplace
Nice Workplace

Had fun drafting and working with several different design disciplines. Did not expect a layoff.

I would like to tell more as per the re-occuring error, but am merely just trying to apply for a job.
Positive Work environment
Though not the fanciest of offices or locations, working for JNE was a wonderful experience. They are homely and make you feel valued. They are very understanding if you need to take time off too. The owners are also such wonderful people as well.
Great company with good opportunities in a friendly environment
Provide drafting and design work for various Civil/Structural Engineering projects from initial work requests to final issued for construction drawings. I work in the clients office environment and use their standards and specifications and participate in their corporate meetings and events. Work with a great group of professional engineers and technologists in a friendly casual environment. The clients management is great, where I work directly under their supervision, which they have a open door policy with regards to communication and always makes me feel apart of the team even though I am a consultant. The hardest part of the job is stressing about having enough hours in order to fill a 40 hour work week, since lately I have been receiving limited budgets while maintaining the quality of work. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing my designs fabricated, installed and used by others in order to make their job safer, more efficient and reduced costs during shutdowns which provides added value to the company. I have learned a great deal of knowledge, gained experience and acquired various skills which has made me a more productive and efficient worker.