JMJ TOP EXPERT INC.

Working at JMJ TOP EXPERT INC.: 4 JMJ TOP EXPERT INC. Reviews

Canada4 reviews

Fun and creative place to work with lots of challenges.

It is not only a stable job to support my family, I enjoy my job because I love challenge and I am able to archive company goals and being busy all the time.

Pros

It's great to grow with a company that is growing.

Cons

Learning new skills, adopting new habits, and experiencing new things could be uncomfortable or difficult to someone does not like to change.

Fun people, smart team

Good team to be a part of, coworkers are friendly and so helpful when they can Its a fast paced environment with a lot of demanding customers wanting specific things, so knowing customer service and knowing how to deal with these type of people is a big must. It has its ups and downs like any job would, but overall is a great job to have if you want to work in the customer service field.

Productive and fun place to work with lots of company events

I worked for JMJ almost a year and half and got paid well for industries standards, management listens and wants you to have a positive experience working there, management is open to suggestions, great co workers, Like most positions in the hospitality industry, shift work is expected, long hours can happen from time to time. But the company has an incredible reputation and they are recognized by other companies for their standard of excellence and the professionalism I’ve learned a lot while being at JMJ, learned how to deal with stress, learned how to work in the team, co-workers are very friendly and kind. and the company pretty generous to host several events thought out the year to bring their employees and employees family together to develop interpersonal relationship. I left JMJ two years ago went back to oil and gas industry where I originally came from. Now I was laid off, working in oil and gas is not a surefire way to make a lot of money anymore. I am planning to get out the industry and go back to school for a couple of year, will consider to work for JMJ again in the future.

Pros

Workplace culture and opportunity to advance.

Cons

busy and fast-pace, but more job security

Fun place to work in

This is the most fun place that I worked in. Staff are mostly friendly, supervisors cares about your well being. We support each other as a team. Targets are reasonable.Typical day at work usually involves thinking outside the box. Lots of valuable skills to learn

Pros

Great people

Cons

Fast pace, it takes time to adapt to different skills but good for people willing to learn

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JMJ TOP EXPERT INC.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement