JLL Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, On15 August 2014
JLL allows us to work from home most of the time and also lets us manage our own time. We also have pingpong table that is avaialble anytime.
Pros
Flexible times
Cons
low salary
Internship
Research Analyst - Intern (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 March 2013
The research analyst position was an internship I have completed throughout my education. My objective was to complete a Land-use map of the city of Toronto to help real estate agents locate where to invest. Meetings with the supervisor were held weekly at the office for updates. I have learnt many personal, and technical skills including punctuality, meeting deadlines, and patience. In addition, Adobe Illustrator, GIS were in extensive use in order to get the job done. I worked along a colleague where we divided tasks equally. The hardest part of the job was to work with heavy CAD files which slowed down the computer and made a simple task turn into a strenuous task. However, I enjoyed the learning process which consisted of learning new softwares, and the relation between Urban planning and real estate.
Pros
flexible
Cons
repetitive
Great workers terrible management
mechanical maintenance (Current Employee) –  oshawa ontario19 February 2013
The managment promises the world and delivers nothing, treat employees like garbage. By far the worst place I have ever worked.
Pros
it is ok until you find something else its a paycheck
Cons
management managment managment
"Dollar Store" Contractor
Customer/Indirect Management (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills Account1 November 2012
Now, at first, I thought that maybe it was just the IFM team at my site but after reading the bulk of the other reviews on this website and confirming my suspicions with colleagues at other sites I can see that there is a global trend with JLL.
- Leadership style reminiscent of Stalinist USSR!
- Difficulty, if not utter failure, to adhere to regional regulatory standards. This will catch up with with them when someone is seriously injured or a government audit comes through.
-Company refuses to purchase proper equipment (possibly due to management's inexperience with SKILLED trades?).
-Overload middle management. No work-life balance; "on call" should not mean call them everyday on their time off.
-Salary employee remuneration and incentives fall far below market averages. That's without taking into consideration the nature of their "on call" policy and the average hours they work in a week. A normal week appears to be about 50 hours, seriously!
-Trades, you're looking to be making the same as what my son makes as a third year apprentice electrician. Don't bother complaining to the union either, they may as well not exist.
- Now, they have done a few good things, but putting it into perspective, one good deed does NOT outweigh the 50 failures it took to get there.
Pros
strong tradespeople, benefits appear to be comparable
Cons
poor communication, failure to deliver quality, inefficient on all levels
Uncomfortable environment due to inexperienced management.
Facility Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON27 March 2012
Inexperienced management made for a very poor working environment. A very high turn over rate due to mistreatment of personnel.Very long hours.
Pros
good people under management
Cons
poor management
Assistant Property Office (Current Employee) –  Wing On Plaza10 February 2017
Prepare meeting & coordination with Landlords’ and Owners’ Incorporation
Prepare tendering works and tender interview
Conduct marketing research & analysis for Hong Kong Property Market
Formulate repair & maintenance plan for campsites and centers
Manage staff and ensure sufficient manpower to maintain smooth operations
Bonne compagnie avec bons avantages sociaux.
Coordonnatrice - Gestion des installations (Current Employee) –  Centre-ville de Montréal, QC14 April 2016
Journée très occupée. Travail varié. Service à la clientèle exigeant. Apprentissage d'un système de cartes d'accès. Utilisation de plusieurs logiciels. Formation régulière par ordinateur.
Bonne collaboration avec mes collègues de travail.
Aspect difficile: Plus de 40 heures par semaine. Etre disponible certain soir et fin de semaine
Aspect agréable: Travail varié, autonomie et bonne rémunération.
Pros
Bonne rémunération et bons avantages sociaux
Cons
Centre-ville - Transport d'environ 1h30 le matin et le soir.