JLL Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager1 review
Canada1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Now, at first, I thought that maybe it was just the IFM team at my site but after reading the bulk of the other reviews on this website and confirming my suspicions with colleagues at other sites I can see that there is a global trend with JLL.
- Leadership style reminiscent of Stalinist USSR!

- Difficulty, if not utter failure, to adhere to regional regulatory standards. This will catch up with with them when someone is seriously injured or a government audit comes through.

-Company refuses to purchase proper equipment (possibly due to management's inexperience with SKILLED trades?).

-Overload middle management. No work-life balance; "on call" should not mean call them everyday on their time off.

-Salary employee remuneration and incentives fall far below market averages. That's without taking into consideration the nature of their "on call" policy and the average hours they work in a week. A normal week appears to be about 50 hours, seriously!

-Trades, you're looking to be making the same as what my son makes as a third year apprentice electrician. Don't bother complaining to the union either, they may as well not exist.

- Now, they have done a few good things, but putting it into perspective, one good deed does NOT outweigh the 50 failures it took to get there.
Pros
strong tradespeople, benefits appear to be comparable
Cons
poor communication, failure to deliver quality, inefficient on all levels