JLL Employee Reviews for Facilities Manager
Facilities Manager6 reviews
Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,697 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Nothing really out of the ordinary but the pay is a little low and the raises are never more than 2ish percent. Decent bonus structure for management. Good but small teams so don't expect to work less than 50ish hours a week and don't expect weekends off.
Good mileage rate
Day starts with scheduling the tasks to be completed by end of the day and walk around the facilities and make sure all the system is working fine and once the flaws been identified or got complains we fix them up prioritizing the works.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Inexperienced management made for a very poor working environment. A very high turn over rate due to mistreatment of personnel.Very long hours.
good people under management
See more JLL reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 2,697 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about JLL
- What is the work environment and culture like at JLL?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at JLL?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at JLL?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at JLL?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of JLL about how to improve the company?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at JLL? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- Does JLL allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at JLL?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at JLL?One person answered
- What is the company culture at JLL?One person answered
See all questions and answers
JLL Reviews by Job Title