JLL Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

Montréal, QC6 reviews
The pay is for two jobs compressed in one. Handy man, and skilled technician.
They require hvac permit without following the salary grille. Apart from that all good organization.
• fun place to work, support given by managment many oppertonities available Served as the Senior Manager on the account, overseeing all Canadian properties
The job is tough because there's so much to do, I almost never bother to stop for lunch and continue to work and do overtime daily, finishing late missing night busses resulting in a 3 to 4 hour trip home that normally takes 45inutes.
Pros
Good amount of space to work without worrying about knocking things over
Cons
Too much work, causing you to do overtime daily
Journée très occupée. Travail varié. Service à la clientèle exigeant. Apprentissage d'un système de cartes d'accès. Utilisation de plusieurs logiciels. Formation régulière par ordinateur.
Bonne collaboration avec mes collègues de travail.

Aspect difficile: Plus de 40 heures par semaine. Etre disponible certain soir et fin de semaine

Aspect agréable: Travail varié, autonomie et bonne rémunération.
Pros
Bonne rémunération et bons avantages sociaux
Cons
Centre-ville - Transport d'environ 1h30 le matin et le soir.
Was hired as an intern, created many maps for research analyst
picked up alot tricks and tips.

Had a great experience, and got the first hand on experience of a corporate culture
The research analyst position was an internship I have completed throughout my education. My objective was to complete a Land-use map of the city of Toronto to help real estate agents locate where to invest. Meetings with the supervisor were held weekly at the office for updates. I have learnt many personal, and technical skills including punctuality, meeting deadlines, and patience. In addition, Adobe Illustrator, GIS were in extensive use in order to get the job done. I worked along a colleague where we divided tasks equally. The hardest part of the job was to work with heavy CAD files which slowed down the computer and made a simple task turn into a strenuous task. However, I enjoyed the learning process which consisted of learning new softwares, and the relation between Urban planning and real estate.
Pros
flexible
Cons
repetitive