JLL Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Calgary, AB9 reviews
Upper management out of touch with frontline employees. To our clients we are the face, voice,eyes and ears of JLL. I can easily communicate with all levels of clientele. Communication is only one way within JLL.
Pros
Great people at the level we work at.
Cons
No rewards for good work. The worst employee get the same raise has the best.
JLL is a great place to work the people there were supportive and assisted you as needed. Management was understanding on the balance on life and work.
NOT a good work environment. Poorly managed from the top down. 3rd party mgt so their bottom line is to make the client happy with no regard as how this can be accomplished. Lots of promises very little delivery.
Does not worthy to work with a such a bad Environmental and work culture. Not a work team effort, people with no sense of costumer service... leaders with 0 experience pretending to be effective using old techniques.
Client required remote work. Travel was a constant requirement for the project. Client restructuring produced the cancelling of the renovation program.
Great opportinity to improve your skills with a big chance for career advancement. You will also have the chance to refresh or upgrade your skills as JLL has a lot to offer for online trainings.
An awesome work environment.
Training's and professionalism is paramount.

In JLL we are biased for action

Frugality is our watch word

Walking with purpose around our facilities, to catch failures before they occur.
You use all your tools for this position including Plumbing, Gas, Carpentry, Electrical, Painting, Wall Repair, Carpets, Doors, plus lots of driving and working at heights.
Your direct manager has know clue and tries to guide your day and just blindlessly gets in the way
Cons
Poor management
JLL has a great staff, but the management is third-rate. It's not unknown for them to be dishonest with employees, promising one thing and delivering another. Management is very disorganized and wants to pinch every penny to the detriment of staff.

Work loads are huge and there is no help on that front. I found out that my role had been covered by 2 people previously and you are expected to work as many hours as you need to in accomplishing senior management goals. The timeline for deliverables is too short, resulting in stressful deadlines and staff stretched to the limit. There is no work-life balance.

The colleagues at my level were a great group, but I suspect that many are there having nowhere else to go until the economy strengthens, at which time they'll leave the ship.

Tools to help accomplish the tasks are inadequate. Computers are 5 years old and software programs are numerous. There's no intention of developing a comprehensive software suite.
Pros
Colleagues at the FM level and below
Cons
Ineffectual senior management, poor remuneration
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JLL?