JLL Employee Reviews

Canada71 reviews
Good company to work and join
Really friendly environment lot of benefits opportunity to for promotions . its huge company where you can explore your self with lot of others employees which are always ready to support you.
a great place to work
JLL is a great place to work the people there were supportive and assisted you as needed. Management was understanding on the balance on life and work.
Great teamwork!
Worked well with others. Colleagues were helpful, WFH based (very productive), very accommodating company, great benefits. Very friendly environment, responsive when issues occur, such as workload where work is divided equally between the team.
Good work environment
Work load casn be demanding at times. Helpful management. Good work life balance. Suppotive senior management. Opportunities to relocate or take another position with the international corporate job posing.
Poor upper Mgt
NOT a good work environment. Poorly managed from the top down. 3rd party mgt so their bottom line is to make the client happy with no regard as how this can be accomplished. Lots of promises very little delivery.
professional, high pace environment
Fast-paced environment requiring long working hours and frequently interacting with large teams of project managers across the country. close collaboration with the client in a highly structured organization.
Fun place
JLL is a reputable company. They also emphasized the work balance live. The colleagues there are generally very helpful and very warm. It is a nice place for newbie to learn .
Lone Wolf
Left out in the cold many a time. Not much support. At the time I was there management was less experienced than myself therefore I had to go after everything on my own, hence "Lone Wolf"
Absolutely unprofessional
I wouldn’t apply for this company if I know they don’t care about people privacy. They will talk and show your resume to everyone you worked with in the pass before you even know it.
A great company to learn and grow
I used to work there as as a Receptionist on a temporary basis.
It was a few months of work experience, and I really enjoyed being their part of a team. I was amazed there by people's willingness to help out with whatever you needed. It's an amazing laid back environment where there isn't any pressure, neither anyone makes you feel as a stranger (as I was a temp).
Safe place to work
Typical day - preventive maintenance, projects, training, office work;
 Instrumentation and automation controls ,calibration and troubleshooting refrigerating ,cooling systems ,HVAC ,boilers , compressed air distribution systems
Fun place has all you need, cafeteria, Gym, close by to malls, very convenient location.
Great place to work. No complains for what I have. Lots to learn in this place and its a great opportunity. Get busy on some days and some free time. Management in good control. Not very stressful work.
Pros
Few days off after a hard days 12 hour work
Cons
12 hour shift is tough but the few days off helps a lot.
Good
JJL is one of the MNC Co. In Singapore. is able to provide good working environments and staff benefits for me in the during my term of service.
You can expected a warm and care from JLL on top the salary.

Cheer
N/a
Does not worthy to work with a such a bad Environmental and work culture. Not a work team effort, people with no sense of costumer service... leaders with 0 experience pretending to be effective using old techniques.
Productive and collaborative work practices with fun moments.
A typical day could range from slow paced to high pressure, but there is always support to help you with the work load. A certain level of collaboration and team work is often required to succeed.
Good work life balance
Company was good at work life balance but suffered with favoritism. Also failed to match designation and profile with actual work to be performed by employee.
Contract project management services.
Client required remote work. Travel was a constant requirement for the project. Client restructuring produced the cancelling of the renovation program.
Great opportunity
Great opportinity to improve your skills with a big chance for career advancement. You will also have the chance to refresh or upgrade your skills as JLL has a lot to offer for online trainings.
Proud to be a JLLian
An awesome work environment.
Training's and professionalism is paramount.

In JLL we are biased for action

Frugality is our watch word

Walking with purpose around our facilities, to catch failures before they occur.
stable and challenging
• fun place to work, support given by managment many oppertonities available Served as the Senior Manager on the account, overseeing all Canadian properties
Bonne compagnie, mais...
Bonne compagnie, avec une devise qui favorise la progression de la carrière (Achieve ambitions), de bonnes conditions dans l'ensemble, mais c'est toujours dépendant de l'environnement sur le contrat où on est affecté... J'y retournerais peut-être, mais je négocierais certaines conditions différemment.
Pros
assurances payées par l'employeur
Cons
Salaire