In Canada, you start off with 15 vacation days per year. This increases to 20 days after you've worked there for 3 years.
You also get 5 paid sick days and 3 paid personal days. You're also allowed unpaid vacation days if your direct supervisor/manager allows.
JLL Canada also sets 2 extra "floater" vacation days, which are decided by head office.
- What is the work environment and culture like at JLL?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at JLL?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at JLL?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at JLL?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of JLL about how to improve the company?One person answered
- Does JLL allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at JLL?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at JLL?One person answered
- What is the company culture at JLL?One person answered
- Can someone work part time at JLL?