JJM Construction Ltd Employee Reviews

Good money, crazy hours, always an adventure
Operator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver7 October 2017
I worked for them on and off for years. It’s always a new and interesting job. I would attribute the majority of my success to all the crazy stuff you learn and do with these guys. As the Construction Manager once said, “ we work an ingnorant amount of OT... you in?” So yeah money awesome, you want to learn a lot about anything construction/marine/crane related?! Then these guys for sure. Only reason I stopped working there, to many hours... lol! Other wise I’d still be plugging along there happily!!
Pros
Lots of hours, good pay, always a new adventure, they keep newer iron around, travel around, great mix of on/off water work.
Cons
To many hours.... sometimes.
terrible work environment with great wages
heavy duty mechanic (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC16 June 2016
If you interested in working for a company that is very unorganised and management doesn't care for staff but are looking for a high wage with zero job security then this is the place for you. Employees come and go like a revolving door, due to the managements poor skills and bad work environment. I highly do not recommend this company to anyone who is looking for long term work or a happy work environment.
Pros
high wages, good benefits, overtime
Cons
terrible management, bad work environment, unorganised, no room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JJM Construction Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7