Jimmy the Greek

Jimmy the Greek Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & benefits

Friendly culture in a fast-paced enviroment.

I start learning soo good about their enviroment, then I begin to serve and earn and now i'm staying with this company for a long-term basis. First I just needed to learn fast and adopt their services and job culture as quick as I can, and I succeeded in it. Now i'm a PRO"" That's the biggest requirement they have which they want from us.

Positive workplace environment

The customer is always right! I have always considered myself a pretty patient person but working in retail really puts your patience to the test. Sometimes you will be put into irritating situations, but you have to stay calm, listen to the customer, not get frustrated and endure.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Fun workplace

The hardest part about the job was when people weren't satisfied with their food. Some people may have come across as disgruntled and others may have been disrespectful. These food complaints go straight to the server who has no control over the taste of the food. However, with enough practice, there comes a time where you learn to deal with these conflicts in a resourceful manner.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Busy and always gave me something to do

During the lunch rush, it would get extremely busy. I enjoyed this because it kept me on my toes. However, management needed to improve and I needed more hours that they wouldn't give me. Being busy was the best part of the job.

Pros

Enjoyed working with the customers

Cons

Manager could not give me more hours

Great temporary part time job

The owners are fantastic and great people. Most are the workers are great to work with. Good hours if you work hard and fast. Speed there is key. Small kitchen rewuiring you to prep, cook and dishes with having to do cash and serve customs when its busy. Overall a great experience until you feel like you could advance more or make more money. Then there is no room for advancement.

Pros

Free food, great owner who works along side you. Great experience

Cons

No room for advancement.

Very great place to work

Working here was really fun, the staff was really nice to you especially the owner, there is no need to worry during rush hour because the workers make you feel at home and you don't need to worry about messing up or being nervous.

Pros

The pay

Cons

Nothing really

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jimmy the Greek. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement