Jimmy the Greek

Jimmy the Greek Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & benefits

Don’t

Applied for the server position, turned out I had to work in the kitchen, doing the prep, dishes at the same time. Always short-staffed that we had to stay past the our shift to help our co-workers. The only pro is probably 10% off on the menu??? And how ridiculous it was when they didnt let you take the day off on a friday even though you asked for weeks in advance.Co-workers are nice tho.Tbh it’s better to work at tims or mc donald.

Pros

Fun working environment

Cons

No employee benefits

Fun workplace

I have a goodRelationship with myCo workers and bosses.And never fight with anybody.Its like a family for me for my years in working with this family.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hrs

It is a good place to get experience

There was good place to have experience,so i used to work at Yorkdale Mall,it was one of the busy store I have ever seen. Mostly it gets crazy busy on the weekends.

fun workplace

flexible but one of the managers is cheap and mean. you have to pay for your food and the break is not paid. not bad if you're just looking for a part tine job.

I have a great experience in Jimmy the greek.

I am working over there just for weekend. Its really very nice place to eat and people really like to eat the chicken from there. my team memebers are very nice and helpful.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

short hours

Good for first job

Had to do the bare minimum because I was only temporary. Good place to work. Has good benefits, but there was minimum work they had given me. Worked between 5-6 hours part time

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Minimum work

Need more work.

I wish i could get additional hours, but i just don't get selected and because of that treatment i will look for different work. The work is simple to do if you can scrub and chop.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Mangment is not great at understanding english

unreliable hours and decent place to work

The other employees are either very good people or very awful people. They expect a bit too much from one person. Also the amount of time you work there is unpredictable. The job on the other hand is easy, work environment is decent and you get paid minimum wage

Sales and Customer Service

Great Job would like to work there again. Good food.Very well organized and great team work. Overall its a sales job where you have to ensure the customer purchasing the food has a good and neat experience.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Labour Work

Jobs at Jimmy the Greek