Jimmy the Greek

Jimmy the Greek Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.2Job security & advancement

Don’t

Applied for the server position, turned out I had to work in the kitchen, doing the prep, dishes at the same time. Always short-staffed that we had to stay past the our shift to help our co-workers. The only pro is probably 10% off on the menu??? And how ridiculous it was when they didnt let you take the day off on a friday even though you asked for weeks in advance.Co-workers are nice tho.Tbh it’s better to work at tims or mc donald.

Pros

Fun working environment

Cons

No employee benefits

Good Place for Begen

You can start your career in Jimmy The Greek as a food server only if you are interested in Food Serving and want to satisfy your customer daily needs.

Good management and people to work with

I worked here for 5 years and they definitely helped me in terms of balancing my work and school. The people are all amazing to work with and it can be a fun job thanks to the people.

Great temporary part time job

The owners are fantastic and great people. Most are the workers are great to work with. Good hours if you work hard and fast. Speed there is key. Small kitchen rewuiring you to prep, cook and dishes with having to do cash and serve customs when its busy. Overall a great experience until you feel like you could advance more or make more money. Then there is no room for advancement.

Pros

Free food, great owner who works along side you. Great experience

Cons

No room for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jimmy the Greek. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement