Jiffy Lube Employee Review

touch work environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 March 2018
I am very grateful for Jiffy Lube and Mr Lube because theses were by far my hardest jobs. this industry is hard labor, fast paced, think on your feet, bad weather conditions, etc.
I learned how to talk to people here, i also learned the art of persuasion as well as how to talk down temperamental costumers.
the management for this industry is usually unstable from my experience, they dismiss employee desires and often rights, and the benefits do not compensate for the amount of work that is done.
the hardest part is meeting with unrealistic expectations, wither it is a sales goal, hours worked etc.
we sometime receive free lunches, however these are due to circumstances when we are to busy to receive proper breaks. the lunches are supposed to compensate for lack of breaks,
I make it a point to learn as much as i can to make this job more enjoyable. so i did learn how to think differently, how same cars for example can have the same problem but require different responses. Sometimes we get bonus with our pay, but management can withhold it without notice.
Pros
easy commute, free lunches, flexible hours
Cons
long upaid hours, work environment is hostile, management is unstable

Other Jiffy Lube Employee Reviews

ordinaire
Homme de service (Former Employee) –  Montr√©al, QC15 April 2019
gestion du personnel et attente de gestion ordinaire
pression excessive sur la vente aux client
avantage employé desaventageuse
Fast paced and fun enviroment
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 April 2019
Job was very fast paced at points in the day then sometimes it would die down for hours at a time. I worked as a lube technician so I was under the vehicle performing maintenance. It was nice kept to myself and was able to just stay in the zone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jiffy Lube. Our community is ready to answer.