Jiffy Lube Employee Review

Place is a joke
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON16 March 2019
As my experience working with Jiffy lube it wasn’t a good experience. At the location I worked at favoritize played a huge factor which you could see in hours and the schedule, staff working there gave new employees a hard time and treated them like outcasts... Since the manager of the store is only 22 he took the entire job extremely seriously and eliminated all possible ways to have fun in the job environment to almost try and prove himself to the company. Which made coming to work every morning miserable and not even wanting to wake up to go to work. Would get yelled at if you missed one word or used another word in there little script “echos” you call out. Place is a joke would NOT recommend working here.
Pros
Free coffee & hot chocolate or water
Cons
Management, hours, staff

Other Jiffy Lube Employee Reviews

ordinaire
Homme de service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 April 2019
gestion du personnel et attente de gestion ordinaire
pression excessive sur la vente aux client
avantage employé desaventageuse
Fast paced and fun enviroment
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 April 2019
Job was very fast paced at points in the day then sometimes it would die down for hours at a time. I worked as a lube technician so I was under the vehicle performing maintenance. It was nice kept to myself and was able to just stay in the zone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jiffy Lube. Our community is ready to answer.