Jewish National Fund of Canada Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
Staff are great wot work with and get along as a Team Player
IT Support Specialist and Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 February 2015
I have learned a lot over the years being a IT Support from my IT Director and have provided me more skills to get the job done. All my co-workers are great to work with and get a long as a team player.

As a typical day at work, most of the staff has problems with their computers and/or software, printers and etc. I come in very early in the morning to resolve the issues before the staff comes in to start working and everything is 100%. I have trained staff on a daily basis showing them various things on how to do things correctly in MsOffice, on internet and printing issues. The staff do write things down when I show them how to do it so they can try it on their own.

I also have been updating website, usually about 5 sites per day and is always updated and current. I have designed websites and the co-workers are very happy with the looks and feel of the website.

The hardest part of the job is to create reports for any staff members from our database and to get it right the first time, but when talking to staff on what should be on the report, therefore I do get it correctly and they are happy with it.

The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with computers, websites, repairing printers which is fun and a great learning experiences.
Pros
Overtime has been taken away and extra overtime pay
Cons
No room for advancements.