Jerseys Bar And Grill Employee Reviews

I never worked at Jersey bar and Grill I worked at Jensens bar and Grill
Assistant Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WI1 August 2019
I cannot review this establishment since I have never worked there or been to one.If you want to know about Jensens I enjoyed working there but became ill (stupid liittle infection) but missed to many days so was let go.
Fun, fast paced environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, GA27 June 2018
Fun, but must be able to buckle down when busy. The restaurant fills up fast so must have multi tasking skills. Tip based job so must be good with customers.
Pros
Discounted meals, schedule accommodations
Productive and Fun Work Place with Great Food
Server/ Hostess/ Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Defiance, OH28 December 2017
A typical day of work would always be extremely fast paced but never overwhelming. However, it's not uncommon for servers to get parties of 10 people or more since it was the most popular restaurant in town. There was always something to do. Jerseys was extremely team oriented and every one helped out since food didn't take that long to come out. We had an excellent kitchen so customers were always leaving with a smile on their face!
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Short Breaks, No Benefits.
Fun environment that can be stressful
SERVER MANAGER/LEAD SERVER (Former Employee) –  Inver Grove Heights, MN6 December 2017
The Regulars are great and make your day, every time to come into work. But, there are some customers that are excessively rude. Feeling overwhelmed is a norm at Jerseys Bar and Grill as you are expected to handle a large amount of tables with little support from others, but that is also how you end up making so much money.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Low food discount
Jersey's Bar and Grill
Shift Manager and Bartender (Former Employee) –  Inver Grove Heights, MN7 November 2017
Great place to work. Management is very solid and is usually busy, so the tips are great. Fun bands to listen to on the weekends when you work as well.
Fun place to work
Bartender/Cook (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV20 March 2017
Jerseys was a fun sports bar where people could come in to drink, eat and watch the games. They also had pool tables and karaoke nights which was fun for all.
Pros
Fun environment and good people
Cons
No benefits and slow nights
productive and fun work place with friendly staff and customers, always busy so work went by fast.
HOSTESS (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KS6 September 2016
A typical work day was quite busy so the work day seemed to fly by. I learned how to communicate effectively with customers and learned how to keep calm under stressful situations. Coworkers and managers where both friendly and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was trying to manage the customers and wait staff and keep them both happy and organized. My overall experience at Jerseys was fun and I gained many skills and experience that will help me with my future jobs.
Pros
Free food, Friendly customers, fun and friendly staff
Cons
short breaks, rude customers, very little benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jerseys Bar And Grill. Our community is ready to answer.