JERRY

Working at JERRY: Latest JERRY Reviews

Great atmosphere

The Jerry team promotes a sense of community and teamwork. They encourage their employees to grow and maintain a healthy work/life flow. There are regular meetings so you always feel like you're in the loop, even if you're remote, but the meetings never feel unnecessary or prevent you from getting actual work done.

they let you do your job and stand behind you when you make discissions.

I had worked at another job for 37 Years and found that it was time to make a change in my life for my family and I wanted to try and get closer to home and have a fresh start. When I heard about the opportunity at Jerrys, I sent my resume to them right away and they called me as soon as they got it and one thing led to another and I have been here since the first interview. After being at one place for 37 years I have become to realize that there really was a better place for me to work and Jerrys makes it easy for me to say that. I have been here now going on 3 years and I can honestly say that I am happier with my life at work and at home. I hope this ends up being the last place I work before I retire one day.

Pros

We have an employee of the month reward in each department, company appreciation luncheons and a great 401k plan

Don’t work here

Avoid if you can. This isn’t a workplace I would really recommend to anyone. I wish I had not even started here in the first place. Good luck!!!!!!!!!

Non-plussed with initial experience

Had two meetings, and both left me less interested. At the second, it was acknowledged that there were some issues with the first. Did the second because it seemed promising, but the experience still wasn’t great, so I was disappointed with time lost.

Pros

Sounded promising

Cons

Wasn’t

Ok place

It was ok. I enjoyed the time I spent there. I would definitely go back if needed. I appreciate the staff and everyone around me. I needed to move on.

I enjoy every time we go work on someone lawn

● Work-life balanceIt is an great experience● OverallI am 17 years old,I Enjoy working all the time I am available for any open shift even if it is not cutting grass I also worked for a construction company

Learned new things hard work

The company was a hard work because the owner wants everything perfect with his things and the job done on time. So I had school the the job was full-time so that’s why I stopped and now I’m looking at a part-time.

Una nota de 4,0

No tener familia por qué perdujudica encuentro que el jefe era muy bueno comprensivo nada que decir excelente jefe

Excellent!

I loved working here. I wish he had not retired. It was a great environment to work! I enjoyed my co-workers, the patients and my boss! The most enjoyable part of my job was dealing with the patients.

Leuke betrouwbare collega

Fijne collega om mee samen te werken. Jerry verstaat zijn vak, werkt netjes en komt zijn afspraken na. Communicatief sterk en betrouwbaar.

Pros

Humor

productive and fun work place

Small but growing company, Great work place and lay back environment. Everyone was easy to get along with and our upper management did not need to regulate us often because they knew we worked hard.

Pros

flexible schedule, paid lunch, paid weekly

Cons

Long hours, and heavy lifting, far commute .

environnement de travail agréable

le contact humain m'a aidé à me lancer dans la vie active le plus désagréable était le déchargement des camions : tâche assez lourde pour une femme

Pros

repas gratuit

Cons

pas d'avantage en nature

Lack of Documentation

I had the best team and we did more with less . How ever the company engineers were on a max of 28 years of age and lacked exp. on what was being done at the time . We did not have a senior engineer on the client side .

Pros

great Boss

Cons

just the lack of documentation

The right place to be at the begining of your career

A very supportive management which always let you try new ideas. Its a good and fun loving job

It was a great learning exp, that i could never replace.

i would start about 6 am heading to jobsite.I would then start getting the required tools that were needed.What ever needed to be done in between welds,also clean and grind pipe to be placed in the certain postion.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JERRY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement