Jericho Tennis Club Employee Reviews

3.3Job Security & Advancement
Best place I've ever worked
Waiter (Former Employee) –  British Columbia16 April 2018
Amazing place to work. Great people, staff and managers, as well as working in the most beautiful scenery imaginable. Could not recommend it more. Shifts can be a bit short if you are new but the pay makes up for it.
Pros
Great pay, food and people.
Cons
Short shifts
Steady job for short and long-timers alike
Server and bartender (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC10 August 2015
Great experience working as a waiter and bartender here. Good management, (mostly) nice members, good hourly pay, strong union benefits.
Pros
Pay, benefits, location, management
Cons
Busy summers, nasty members
Jericho tennis Club has been my second home in Vancouver, I am well known and respected.
Professional tennis coach( still employed) (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 March 2013
The club is like the life of a little village where everything goes. Politic, gossip, relationships that start, endure or finish. The level of honesty and integrity is quite high in general, there is a lot of high road attitude or diplomacy in general.
JTC is one of the pearl of this part of the world, we are glued on the beach and has access to the ocean, it is the favored destination for the family and yet still known as for single adults club. JTC has been living with that dichotomy for quite a while.

What else, on hearth, do I want to work in something else or for somebody else?

I liked this place so much that I bought a membership and God knows it is not cheap, and yet so worth it.
Pros
tennis, squash, gym, great people, great facilities exclusive club, beach, ocean, great staff, good restaurant.
Cons
not enough room to become really high performance, the juniors life could be more expansive or more welcoming.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jericho Tennis Club. Our community is ready to answer.

Jericho Tennis Club Reviews by Location