We currently don't have any reviews for Jenny Craig.
Be the first to review this employer.

Add a Review

Great people that I worked with.
Life Style Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Countryside, IL12 April 2018
Loved my clients! Loved the people I worked with. I enjoyed the one on one interaction with each and ever client. I loved the fast pace of it all. Great learning experience it gave me.
Pros
the people
Cons
split shifts
Fair
Centre Director/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM10 April 2018
Favoritism, very competitive, high unrealistic expectations, sometimes felt like it was more about selling product rather than really assisting with weight loss on their budget.
Pros
Helping clients with their weight loss journey.
Cons
Favoritism, calling to get clients back
Excellent Pay for Time
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TX10 April 2018
Easy job, pays very well for the tasks completed. Clients are a dream to work with, but corporate agenda has been difficult. Lots of recent changes have kept things interesting.
Pros
clients
Cons
corporate
Pleasant and uplifting atmosphere
Nutrition Coach/Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GA7 April 2018
Very enjoyable employee/client interaction. Great rapport with clientele, building more clients, inviting atmosphere. The most influential and hands on experience with nutrition and real time consultations.
treated us like humans. honored our self respect and encouraged us to go beyound.
Center Director (Former Employee) –  Destin, FL6 April 2018
i love my job. i love my clients. i have been in customer service all my life. JC went from franchise to corporate. no weekends off. franchise family great.
Pros
Respect
Cons
no benefits
Horrible Management
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hicksville, NY6 April 2018
Cut-throat and highly competitive. Management was horrible, there were no team players, no lunch breaks, no paid time off. Over all a stressful and horrible place to work. Would not recommend.
Cons
management.
fun workplace
Client Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VA3 April 2018
Jenny Craig was a fun place to work for because of management staffing and the great customers you got to meet once working there . positive place to work.
Ok place to work
Center Director (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA23 March 2018
Not a good place to work . Not a bad place to work. Work has slowed over the years and the clients amount they need to purchase has risen too an extremely high level which make it non affordable to most
Nothing to review
Center Director (Former Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CA16 March 2018
This was a long time ago. It is very much a sales culture. I do not have negative or positive reviews for them.
Typical work day was fine.
I learned a lot about sales
Management was great.
Hardest part was sales.
Enjoyable part was the money.
It is a job to have. But, after Nestle' purchased the company the work environment was never the same.
Program Director and Consultant (Former Employee) –  Langhorne, PA9 March 2018
It is a great occupation to have but after Nestle' purchased the company the work environment was never the same. We no longer received bonuses etc....
Pros
great occupation to have, great clients
Cons
Bad corporation, very poor management
Making a difference every day
Client Care Coordinator / Weight Loss Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY8 March 2018
Absolutely loved working here in one of the New York, NY locations. Great clientele, staff is a true definition of "Family". Great opportunity to move up in the company, make a lot of money and network.
Fun and rewarding workplacr
Health and Wellness Consultant (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KS6 March 2018
I sincerely enjoyed both the job and the atmosphere while working here. However, there are few options for career advancement and it is a slow paced job often lacking hours to give to it's full-time employees.
Pros
Great atmoshpere
Cons
Not enough work
Nice place to work, not stressful.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, AR5 March 2018
The position became an interim position after I had been there long enough to see how things worked. I started looking for another position within 6 weeks.
Pros
Supervisor and Counselors were always pleasant and helpful. Quiet place.
Cons
No advancement to mention. Salary was minimum wage
n/a
Nutrition Consultant (Former Employee) –  Signal hill, Calgary26 February 2018
It was a good experience at the start but as you were in the job position, it came a tad boring. I enjoyed the staff and my clients, but it got to routine and very boring at the end.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
low wages, long hours
great place to work- awful job security
CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA25 February 2018
loved working here, but sad to say they only do temp to hire for most entry level positions. Day to day the turnover rate was high, and during my time there i experienced several people who had been with the company for years (one for 10) be let go. There is very little job security here at the corporate office, but while you are here it is a great place to work. they keep morale up and everyone is super sweet. Just wish they would work on retaining rather than cycling through temps.
Pros
very nice workplace
Cons
bad retention rate
easy work
Client Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK21 February 2018
easy work, easy going environment, easy interview, at the specific Jenny Craig I worked at Oklahoma City Oklahoma the management is not the best to work under..
Pros
easy work
Cons
management
No room for advancement
CONSULTANT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  N/A19 February 2018
They do not offer benefits, not even for full time employees. There's really no way to advance because there's no advancement positions. Would not recommend to anyone who's is trying to earn a living wage alone.
Pros
Half off the food, nice employees
Cons
No benefits, slow days every day
Rewarding postion, Help People Loose weight and feel better about themselves
Center Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NY14 February 2018
I would have to say its been a challenge working for this company. Lots of rules that change basically overnight. Upper management are not on the same playing field as the team on the ground floor, they are not realistic in setting goals and projections. Most centers are very short staffed and the responsibility falls on the center manager to manage and sustain, even grow business with a skeleton crew, so not realistic. Very stressful at times, especially if its busy and someone needs to take off and when they are not busy they cut employees hours, its a no win situation. Food is great and the actual program is very good and works well with clients who adhere to the plan. Have personally seen some fantastic results.
Stressful, Over worked, NO life balance
Centre Director (Current Employee) –  CT10 February 2018
Extremely sad to say that recently it has been extremely stressful to work here as a Manager. I am responsible for everything without any reality behind it. I have to see most/or all clients all day long with out relief and still be responsible for banking, calls, profit, etc. I can't have a break because I'm seeing clients, I have to do the corps. job as well...in terms of making appointments. I can't give out hours to employee unless there are clients, but if I see all the clients there is no more room to see new clients to build an employees book. Its a lot of going around in circles. Home office and HR are out of touch. My time belongs to the clients yet they seem to think I have time for Management work too. I can't use my PTO because I have no coverage, I can't call out sick because if have no coverage. My employees left due to lack of hrs. I can no longer support employees or train them because I'm to busy seeing clients. I have gone back in the work place instead of moving forward. I am Manager,Consultant,Desk Support, Food person (my food person can't do her job) Company is trying to save money by cutting payroll which intern hurts the business and we are unable to support new clients or clients that wish to return.
I understand what this initiative was suppose to do but they have gone so far left that it caused stunted growth, bad morale, and cost this company some REALLY good employees. They no longer care about the people that create the Jenny Craig experience and helping people change lives.
Pros
none at the moment
Cons
can't use pro, no bras, one man show
Depends on management
Site Supervisor/Weight loss consultant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis8 February 2018
If you have a good manager work place is ok. Higher ups (higher than direct manager) make changes with no regard for workers and with little to no advanced notice. The starting hourly is poor and "time determined" raises are also poor. I was lucky to come at a time to receive a raise and promotion pretty close in proximity (because people were quitting often) so I got a pretty substantial raise pretty quick. Unfortunately it came a little too late because they promised a hour minimum (30) but I ended up barely getting 15-20 some weeks. It put me so far in a hole that the raise wasn't enough to catch up. Job would be decent if not for the little regard for workers time.