JELD-WEN Employee Review

agréable
Journalière (Former Employee) –  Saint-apollinaire, QC18 August 2016
le gros point positif est la santé et sécurité des emploies,
apprendre a être polyvalente

Other JELD-WEN Employee Reviews

It was a good experience.
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON30 October 2019
I have learnt many new things over there which will be definitely helpful for my future jobs. Team members were really helpful and supportive all the time.
Not a good work environment due to the lack of man management skills demonstrated by the plant manager.
Door Shop (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NS20 October 2019
I worked for this company for 15 years. This was an awesome company to work for until we received a new plant manager who did not take the time to learn about his employees. We had a new plant manager after the previous plant manager retired. This plant supervisor was hired to build doors in the door shop. He wasn't even properly trained in this job when our plant supervisor retired. He volunteered to do the supervisors job at the same rate of pay as he was getting for building doors. He proceeded to get his druggie friends hired, and made the manager believe he could take a lot of pressure off of him. As a result of his manipulations, he caused the removal of 5 employees who didn't see eye to eye with what he was doing. We were long term employees who would do whatever needed to be done to get the jobs done. Our only problem was we didn't agree with the way he favoured his friends over everyone else. The plant manager believed him over the 5 of us. Shortly after moving the operation from Amherst to Moncton, the plant manager discovered the truth , but we had already been terminated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JELD-WEN. Our community is ready to answer.