JBS Food Canada ULC

JBS Food Canada ULC Employee Reviews

Canada79 reviews
fast and productive
they where considering their productive and their supervisors where challenging each other as to be each one the mostly productive group, that makes stressful to the works.
JBS is a solid company
Working for JBS is a stable and suitable career. It is stable life style and well mannered and maintained living expectations. You can live comfortably.
Just a very casual phone interview as they needed staff ASAP.
Due to needing a driver ASAP and change over in management my job was not secure. Never trusted anyone. Felt used. Loved my actual job and the people I worked with. Management was very fake.
good
working there is a challenge , politics friendly environment, does not matter what you know only matter whom you know.
Management system okay if you listen to them
No review
I’m so glad for being a part of this great company and I learned a lot from the JBS because of the diversity and deference back ground. I will stay in touch with you guys and have a wonderful memorial
Difficult
High passed, very stressful, poor management, not organized, poor safety environment that causes injury to yourself. Threat foreigners poorly dont care about people personal life back home.
Watch your back
HR is corrupt they do not help the employees. They do not care about the safety of their employees. Management turns a blind eye as long as production is high
No safe at all
First of all , you know what time you get in but you don't know what time you will take your break or when you will finish your shift. The management talks about how safety is very important to them but they don't care because people work long hours and the production increase every day eg: today its like 1800 and we end doing 2100 and the worst in that all this products in only 8h also long hours anyway you never know and the number of employees don't matter 1 or 5 pers for the task the job have to be done and tomorrow will be 2100 and finish with 2400 with an accelaration of the convoyer. Some people work hard and others spend their time fucking around doing nothing because of favouritism. With all of this a lot of people are getting handicaped, too much disability but the company still don't care..To conclude I think JBS is a good company beacuse they give a chance to everyone but the management act like slavery. They should think about the future of this people who are getting handicaped.
Pros
Everyone can work there
Cons
Long hours, you know nothing about break time, lack of employees means working for 2, too much disability
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JBS Food Canada ULC?
Good
The company is good but the problem are the management specially the supervisor and superintendent sometimes they don't know how to treat the employee too much yelling. The company is excellent coz thank to jbs I changed my life I became a permanent resident.
It’s ok
It’s an ok place to work. Very fast paced. Can sometimes stressful. Deal with a lot of different people from CFIA to Quality Assurance to schedulers. Very regular work
meat trimming
okay place to work, good people. Poor management though. Job involved trimming meat. Worked long hours and we were required to work extra hours in the summer with just one day off a week.
Dont work here
Management are uncertified,clueless about anything especially trades,inexperienced and rascist. The work environment is terrible and disgusting i do not recommend working here at all especially if youre white or looking for advancement in your trade or career.
hardworking team
• Matched products to plant packaging specifications
• Checked product and package weights for accuracy

• Worked efficiently to keep up with the flow of production line

• Utilized vacuum packager and other packaging equipment

• Worked in extreme work environments such as noisy, odorous, hot/cold, and refrigerated
Decent work place if the hours don’t bother you.
Not to bad a place to work if you don’t mind weekends or getting stuck on nights.Pretty safe job security if you miss little or no sick time.Most of your fellow employees treat you fairly.Managment tends to create some stress but for the most part can be ignored if you’re doing your job.
Nice place to learn.
Is it a good place to grow up in a lot of different a careers. The company gave the opportunities to attend the college or school. The company has a lot of programs to work with.
Pros
Good environment to work.
Cons
Jbs employs alot of people giving the best benefit an employee could have
I love working in jbs coz it gives me more time to my family after a challenging work. The benefits are great. My work as a shipping coordinator is critical, working fast but not sacrificing the quality of output
Pros
Best benefits
Hard work boring too
Worst palce I've ever seen in my life, managements are like animals the only thing they care about is pouns I can believe I worked at that shetty palace
Worst place to work ever.
The worst place to work ever supervisors don't do their jobs properly. And management doesn't do their job properly or lead hands. You need someone to come relieve you to the bathroom. There's like no one around. To come relieve you. Poor training. You for other jobs. Lazy to do it. And the qualified people that shouldn't be qualified.
Terrible
I would not recommend working at JBS. Very hectic environment. Massive turnover in the Calgary office. This should speak volumes for what your work would be. By far the worst work experience in my career. Leaving was the best thing to happen in my employment
Great company for all peoples
JBS FOOD CANADA ULC is the big company diversify and multitask culture good payment and good management
Specially good health insurance dental benefits...
Good
Cons
Better
Average
Many that work on the floor are great,ive met some great people. But management sucks. And it must come from even upper management that then causes the supervisors to suck. Theres huge amount of favouritism, and unfairness. As well as unsafe environment and actions that r dismissed. HR seems to be a joke, they never actually help workers and are usually rude when one of us would walk in. As well as the nurses, some of the worst nurses ever, rude and disrespectful and racist. You're lucky if u got helped by one of the few nice & good ones, which I dnt think r even around anymore. Good place to make sum quick cash but then leave.
Pros
Quick cash because of overtime
Cons
Horrible work environment all over.