Jazz Aviation LP
Jazz Aviation LP Employee Review

good

9 November 2019
Jazz aviation has a good culture and for that reason it is a good place to work. they give good flight benefits as well as health insurance. Coworkers are also friendly.
19 June 2020
Dream job! Great perks! Tons of days off! Amazing coworkers!
I’d highly recommend working at Jazz as a flight attendant. I loved flying and never had to take my work home with me!
18 June 2020
Same roleSame location
As the only airline I've ever worked for I don't have much of a frame of reference. As a whole, I love working at Jazz and don't really have many complaints. I am based in YVR and have heard that the culture varies greatly by base but since we are mostly relatively junior here, we try our best to stick together. Air Canada Mainline treats us like the bottom of the barrel, outcasts and gives us terrible passes compared to the rest of their employees but our union is the best around and fights tooth and nail on our behalf. Overall an amazing place to call home and a great family to be a part of.
27 June 2020
I worked at Jazz for several years during which I occupied both a First Officer and Captain position. During my stay, the environment was friendly and it felt like we were all part of one big family. Management was very approachable with any of my problems. I missed my coworkers ever since I've moved on.