Jazz Aviation LP Employee Reviews in Vancouver, BC
Vancouver, BC9 reviews
Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 100 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I worked at Jazz for several years during which I occupied both a First Officer and Captain position. During my stay, the environment was friendly and it felt like we were all part of one big family. Management was very approachable with any of my problems. I missed my coworkers ever since I've moved on.
As the only airline I've ever worked for I don't have much of a frame of reference. As a whole, I love working at Jazz and don't really have many complaints. I am based in YVR and have heard that the culture varies greatly by base but since we are mostly relatively junior here, we try our best to stick together. Air Canada Mainline treats us like the bottom of the barrel, outcasts and gives us terrible passes compared to the rest of their employees but our union is the best around and fights tooth and nail on our behalf. Overall an amazing place to call home and a great family to be a part of.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Cet emploi est parfait si vous aimez le changement, êtes flexible, aimez voyager, aimez travailler en équipe dans un environnement dynamique.
I loved working as a flight attendant, but unfortunately between working on-call 4-5 days a week, between 12:01am and 11:59pm and the 5000km separating me and my family, it just didn't seem worth while anymore. I would love to have a job where I feel fulfilled, but can also spend time with my friends and family, and unfortunately that was not possible whilst being a flight attendant.
Long hours, hard on body, far from home
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jazz Aviation LP?
See more Jazz Aviation LP reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jazz Aviation LP. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 100 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Jazz Aviation LP
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Jazz Aviation LP? What are the steps alon…Answered by Jazz Aviation LP
- What should you wear to an interview at JAZZ AVIATION LP?Answered by Jazz Aviation LP
- How often do raises occur at Jazz Aviation LP?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Jazz Aviation LP?3 people answered
- Do you need to be fluent in French?Answered by Jazz Aviation LP
- Is french must?3 people answered
- Do administrative employees get flight benefits?Answered by Jazz Aviation LP
- How do you know if your resume is approved?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Jazz Aviation LP?2 people answered
- Do flight attendants have to share a hotel room?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Jazz Aviation LP Reviews by Location