Jazz Aviation LP

Jazz Aviation LP Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Mississauga, ON7 reviews
Due to COVID, much of the staff has been placed into off duty status. We can only hope the world will start getting back to normal soon. The entire aviation industry is going through a realignment to attempt to establish a new norm. Jazz is no different. It will take another 12-18 months before things improve as far as I am able to see.
Pros
Decent Benefits
Cons
long progression for increase in pay scale
YOU can easily get addicted to lifestyle. You will be away all the time but enjoy awesome travel benefits. The people you work with are awesome. The management never changes and they are not much help but otherwise a good company to work for.
Pros
travel
Cons
Typical day at work would be in the office answering emails, voicemails or calls. Meetings would take places, flight attendants would come in to get something or ask questions.
i would have to go to the gates to hand out pins, or to watch the operation and make sure flights were leaving on time
Pros
health and travel benefits
Cons
no job security
Same evaluation as the previous notes. This is the same company.
There are always pros and cons to any workplace.

I realize that I would like to work for a company that values me. I work very hard and smart but there is little recognition for it. After years of that you become stressed and frustrated. I would love to see that change.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No room for advancement
Jazz Aviatione operates more flights to more Canadian destinations than any other carrier. As an integral part of Air Canada’s strategy and North American market presence, Jazz provides service to and from many smaller communities in Canada and the United States under the brand name Air Canada Express.
The Vision at the top has not trickled down to executives in some divisions of the Company.

Airports is a department that exemplifies the companies vision.- to spread that across each branch would elevate this companies stature among great companies.

I am but one voice but i dreamed of seeing this company reach that potential. And of continuing to be a part of that dream.

But on my first day in this company... a man i came to admire told me... never make a home in an airline. it is but fleeting.
We have great flex hours which makes coming to work a lot less stressful.
The company focuses on work/life balance.

The new supervisors/managers have definitely made an improvement to the company and as a result has made it a lot more pleasant to be here.
Pros
Flex hours
Cons
Not a lot of room for advancement