Jazz Aviation LP Employee Review
I worked at Jazz for several years during which I occupied both a First Officer and Captain position. During my stay, the environment was friendly and it felt like we were all part of one big family. Management was very approachable with any of my problems. I missed my coworkers ever since I've moved on.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jazz Aviation LP. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 100 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Jazz Aviation LP
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Jazz Aviation LP? What are the steps alon…Answered by Jazz Aviation LP
- What should you wear to an interview at JAZZ AVIATION LP?Answered by Jazz Aviation LP
- How often do raises occur at Jazz Aviation LP?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Jazz Aviation LP?3 people answered
- Do you need to be fluent in French?Answered by Jazz Aviation LP
- Is french must?3 people answered
- Do administrative employees get flight benefits?Answered by Jazz Aviation LP
- How do you know if your resume is approved?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Jazz Aviation LP?2 people answered
- Do flight attendants have to share a hotel room?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Jazz Aviation LP Reviews by Job Title
Jazz Aviation LP Reviews by Location