Jazz Aviation LP

Jazz Aviation LP Employee Reviews

Canada89 reviews
Recommended work place for every new grad aviator.
This is a good place for whoever just start aviation career. People is friendly. I learned lot and made a lot of friends here. Flight benefit is great.
Great Company to work for
Familly oriented & well rounded company. It has been a real pleasure to work there for almost 3 years. I would recommand it to any future pilots. One of the best in my opinion.
Pros
Well rounded company
Cons
Salary
Wonderful place to work
Really enjoyed my time here! I was just on a student work experience but they treated me very fairly. It was unpaid but I gained a lot of experience and would definitely go back.
Nil
Nothing to comment on about this company. Do not work here anymore due to the lack of respect from air canada. They treated jazz very poorly and their employees.
Very good work life balance.
Jazz Aviation has a very good program for work life balance. Work hours are flexible for most. They also say they have a very good culture for diversity.
fun
fun job, flexible, good pay. away a lot from family during special times, working weekends a lot, christmas, new year, easter. But best job in the world
Senior Systems Analyst
Jazz is a very good place to work. Lots of team collaboration and fun environment. Lots of different departments and plenty of opportunity to learn and cross train in different areas.
They try to act like a sophisticated company, but the management are all illiterate high school dropouts
They went to a metric’s based management system. This is usually an effective system to manage, but the management were all too embittered to apply it, so they continued to run the company in full panic mode. They hired all new Canadians to replace their higher costing employees and let the remaining experienced employees take all the risks. The SMS system there was hopeless.
Dont apply at Montreal base if youre not french
I worked with Jazz on Montreal base . And I was fired for very simple reasons while people with critical mistakes were hired. The environment at Montreal base is very hostile for non french , the French can gang up together if they do not want you. Please try at different base. This company uses you and end of probation fires you.
Very friendly
Very nice working for Jazz.
The salary is not the best but for where I leave right now, it's working well for me but not if it was for a family.

The culture is very great
Environnement de travail très agréable et excellents bénéfices sociaux
Cet emploi est parfait si vous aimez le changement, êtes flexible, aimez voyager, aimez travailler en équipe dans un environnement dynamique.
Great Employer and Company Culture
Jazz has a culture of inclusion, acceptance and support for people of all backgrounds. They don't just talk the talk but encourage employees to be active in Women's groups, Aboriginal Groups, LGBTQ+ etc. Upper management truly cares about their people and promotion from within has our VP or Airports and other major leadership roles being held by long term employees that have worked their way up. To succeed at Jazz you need to be willing to move locations as the entry level jobs are not really career sustaining pay consistent with where the entire Airline industry is now. Jazz is the best company that I have worked for.
Department and Position no longer exist
The people at the company are very nice and everyone tries to work together in order to keep the operation running smoothly 24/7 365 including holidays and weekends.
25 November 2019
Thanks for the feedback! We at Jazz work hard to make sure we're delivering our best service possible every day of the year.
good
Jazz aviation has a good culture and for that reason it is a good place to work. they give good flight benefits as well as health insurance. Coworkers are also friendly.
Great Place to Work
Team work is the key behind Jazz Aviation's Success.
Awesome Managers and co staff members.

Best place to work and balance your personal routine.

One of the best benefits providing company in Atlantic Canada.
It’s a nice company to work for.
Unfortunately, I was unaware as to how cut throat this industry really is, I’m very saddened by how my employment ended. There is no “ one crew concept” which is a shame. I take full responsibility for my wrong doings in my short period of time there, but will not make excuses for some employees whom are given a “free pass” for wrongful doings and others whom are disciplined to the full extent.
Productive and Enjoyable Workplace
Absolutely love it here at Jazz!
Very welcoming, inclusive culture filled with great people.

The workload is well suited to the wage and allows for a healthy work life balance.
24 October 2019
Thank you for sharing! Work/life balance important to us here at Jazz - we want our employees to feel supported in all their endeavors.
Fun workplace with great people
Fun workplace with great people. A very positive environment and team members that promote growth. Interesting industry and fast paced.Lots of opportunity to learn new skills.
Great culture, exceptional team, amazing learning experience
Nothing but good things to say about working at Jazz. They focus on safe and on time operation, mentorship and succession planning, and excellent customer service.
2 October 2019
Thank you for the feedback! We're glad you've enjoyed your experience working with Jazz and have shared these examples. Jazz is always striving to provide the best service possible, and help employees feel supported in their career goals and aspirations. Thanks again!
Jazz Aviation was a great place to work.
I love working in the airline industry. Jazz provided me with an exciting career working administration for Flight Crew. Management and staff were great to work with.
Workplace review
You will be working part-time for the rest of your life, you are just a number. I've tried applying for other positions, never got a response from HR, or anyone else.
Pros
Cheap Air Canada Flights
Cons
You are expected to come every time they call you.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jazz Aviation LP. Our community is ready to answer.