Length or process and steps can vary by position being applied for - but flyjazz.ca/careers is the place to get started on all applications!
8 October 2019
Apply on www.flyjazz.ca even if you're being referred by an existing employee within the organization. Jazz IS NOT Air Canada! Two seperate companies and make sure you understand that part before you go to the interview.
Apply on the Air Canada Website, attend a 5-6 week training in a city of the companies choice.
Apply via the Jazz website.
Learn about the organization
come prepared for the interview
come well dressed
be enthusiastic and have examples for questions asked
- What should you wear to an interview at JAZZ AVIATION LP?Answered by Jazz Aviation LP
- How often do raises occur at Jazz Aviation LP?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Jazz Aviation LP?3 people answered
- Do you need to be fluent in French?Answered by Jazz Aviation LP
- Is french must?3 people answered
- Do administrative employees get flight benefits?Answered by Jazz Aviation LP
- How do you know if your resume is approved?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Jazz Aviation LP?2 people answered
- Do flight attendants have to share a hotel room?One person answered
- Can a female customer service agent wear a shirt, west and tie?One person answered