During the 4 weeks and 4 days of training, YES!! but once you start working no. Everyone gets their own room and if you happen to not need it for that layover and you cancel it in time, you get an extra $20.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Jazz Aviation LP
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Jazz Aviation LP? What are the steps alon…Answered by Jazz Aviation LP
- What should you wear to an interview at JAZZ AVIATION LP?Answered by Jazz Aviation LP
- How often do raises occur at Jazz Aviation LP?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Jazz Aviation LP?3 people answered
- Do you need to be fluent in French?Answered by Jazz Aviation LP
- Is french must?3 people answered
- Do administrative employees get flight benefits?Answered by Jazz Aviation LP
- How do you know if your resume is approved?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Jazz Aviation LP?2 people answered
- Can a female customer service agent wear a shirt, west and tie?One person answered
See all questions and answers