Jayne Industries

Jayne Industries Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

Machine Operator4 reviews
Canada4 reviews

Not a good place to work

Very bad work environment unhealthy noisy and high power vibration. Bad attitude from management. Super favoritism and discrimination. I have a thousand of bad experiences but I can't remember one good thing about Jayne. I recommend it to people have a self respect.

Pros

Paid weekly

Cons

Every thing

Not a good place to work

I have worked for Jayne a couple of years, always troubles and headaches I tried to work things out but it is very unreasonable.. it's a very bad place bad management it was a waist of time. I lost two years of my life Honestly I don't recommend it to anyone don't waist your time.you will never be appreciated doesn't matter how hard you work.

Pros

A couple of good guys

Cons

No respect

very productive

I learned a lot about steel on how to cut, bend, wax steel, etc. hardest part of the job was trying not to get hurt. the most enjoyable part of the job was you learned a lot about steel so it was very beneficial.

Jayne Industries

- Hard work from 8am until 4pm- heavy lifting all day- always asigned specific jobs using certian machines- bending, cutting, and crimping metal to meet the custom order

Pros

i love getting my hands dirty, and coming home a little sore at night.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jayne Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement