Jayne Industries
View all Jayne Industries reviews

Jayne Industries

Jayne Industries Employee Review

Not a good place to work

Very bad work environment unhealthy noisy and high power vibration. Bad attitude from management. Super favoritism and discrimination. I have a thousand of bad experiences but I can't remember one good thing about Jayne. I recommend it to people have a self respect.

Pros

Paid weekly

Cons

Every thing

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Not a good place to work

I have worked for Jayne a couple of years, always troubles and headaches I tried to work things out but it is very unreasonable.. it's a very bad place bad management it was a waist of time. I lost two years of my life Honestly I don't recommend it to anyone don't waist your time.you will never be appreciated doesn't matter how hard you work.

Pros

A couple of good guys

Cons

No respect
Same roleSame location

very productive

I learned a lot about steel on how to cut, bend, wax steel, etc. hardest part of the job was trying not to get hurt. the most enjoyable part of the job was you learned a lot about steel so it was very beneficial.
Same location

Garbage

A company that doesn't care about their employees, only profit, very poor safety practices , safety reps will not represent workers, they are company stooges , if you work there , run away quickly , the place is simply a joke , you will do much better elsewhere, the joke starts at the TOP

Pros

Cons

Filthy place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jayne Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Jayne Industries with

Jayne Industries Reviews by Location

• Jayne Industries
  • Not a good place to work