Jasper Pizza Place

Jasper Pizza Place Employee Reviews for Line Cook

Insights into Jasper Pizza Place

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Safe workplace with friendly staff

It was a great experience working at Jasper Pizza Place. I enjoyed the environment, and the pace was nice and easy for me. The tasks were not too difficult.

Terrible place to work

Please do yourself the favour and don’t work for this place. Typical case of under appreciated, underpaid, and overworked. Kitchen managers just want you to put out slop all day and don’t care about quality at all. 90% of the kitchen staff have never worked kitchens because that’s all they can afford to employ. Whatever you do don’t speak up against management either, they take it as a attack and will probly kick you to the curb if your better at your job then them. The owners are also the fakest people I’ve met in Jasper. Come off as great people, but are nothing but money hungry vultures.

Pros

Cons

Management.

Great place to work and great people to work with

Excellent ownership with good pay and seasonal benefit. Staff accommodation available and overall great place to work. Awesome staff events all year round!

Pros

Staff meals

Cons

Hot Kitchen

fun

Everyone worked well together and got things done. It was easy to work there with good management and hard workers. The hours got mixed up a bit but other than that.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jasper Pizza Place?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jasper Pizza Place. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement