Jasper Pizza Place
View all Jasper Pizza Place reviews

Jasper Pizza Place

Jasper Pizza Place Employee Review

An amazing location to live and work

Jasper Pizza Place is your casual serving experience, fast pace and always full of tourists. You get to meet and work with people from around the world. You can go hiking on your days off and climb mountains with co-workers.

Amazing

Basically If it wasn't for jpp, I wouldn't have stayed in Jasper. Was serving here, extremely fast paced but every server has eachothers back. Welcome to the Cali of Canada. Very laid back lifestyle here, everyone at jpp has been amazing.. great views great vibes all around amazing place to work.

Pros

Discounted food

Cons

It's the server life, more or less the customers are cons sometimes

Terrible place to work

Please do yourself the favour and don’t work for this place. Typical case of under appreciated, underpaid, and overworked. Kitchen managers just want you to put out slop all day and don’t care about quality at all. 90% of the kitchen staff have never worked kitchens because that’s all they can afford to employ. Whatever you do don’t speak up against management either, they take it as a attack and will probly kick you to the curb if your better at your job then them. The owners are also the fakest people I’ve met in Jasper. Come off as great people, but are nothing but money hungry vultures.

Pros

Cons

Management.
Same location

Safe workplace with friendly staff

It was a great experience working at Jasper Pizza Place. I enjoyed the environment, and the pace was nice and easy for me. The tasks were not too difficult.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jasper Pizza Place. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Jasper Pizza Place Reviews by Location

• Jasper Pizza Place
  • An amazing location to live and work