Jasper Constructors Ltd. logo
Jasper Constructors Ltd.

Jasper Constructors Ltd. Employee Reviews

Great work environment.

I had a great experience working with jasper and it’s employees. Lots of room to grow with the company, and willing to help you achieve advancements with the company

Productive work place

Very good place to work fun work environment . Communication skills with management were great . Lots of hours to work and the management were understanding if had to take time off

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Able to work lots weekends

Un día típico de trabajo

Un día normal empezaba con la revisión de correos electrónicos priorizando los asuntos más relevantes. Despúes se revisaban con el supervisor las tareas a realizar durante el día y la semana si era necesario. Posteriormente, iniciaba mis labores en concordacia con lo acordado con el supervisor y finalizando el día se preparaba la correspondencia para ser enviada a los departamentos que requerian documentación preparada por mi area.

Pros

Horarios flexibles

Cons

Poca interacción con otros colegas

Good place to learn

If you like to be called a drug user and our not; feel at home to apply. Treats are as common as the hours on your time sheet. Good place to learn and keep your tools locked in the chest or on you at all times (including breaks)

Pros

Brotherhood feeling, free stuff

Cons

Treats

If u can outthink your boss, Jasper is for you

During a typical day of work one must find the solutions to ones problems. Im good at that. I like meeting and working with the other trades, like the ironworkers, all kinds of cool stuff to learn.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

short hours

Great incentives

Hours were great and people were approachable. I enjoyed the location and how easy it was to get to work. The site safety meetings were essential for a first aid attendant and I was comfortable working for them.

So-So

I felt that I wasn't offered work to help me with learning how to be a carpenter and that I was only asked to do menial tasks. If they helped me with my education I would have liked that and it would have helped them too.

organized, good wages and benefits

Jasper constructors was a well managed company with a great benefit package. The wages were standard with the rest of industry.

Productive, enjoyable

good people, good company, good contracts, good bosses properly managed hard working company good wages good equipment and work fleet

Decent place to work

Engine, electrical and hydraulic diagnosis on construction equipment Fun group to work with Management made life more miserable that it should've been

Jobs at Jasper Constructors Ltd.

See more jobs

Co Workers

Co Workers at Jasper Constructors are amazing and very supportive to work with. We build large buildings and infrastrucutre projects mainly with Graham Construction.

Pros

Compensation

Cons

Work Life Balance

yes it was a good place to work

a day of picking orders for different job sites loading trucks and trailers for supplies coming in and going out.the supplies that were construction materials.

Pros

yes there were freellunches put out.

Cons

hours wer'nt long just a normal day of work.

Pays ok,

They have had some good sized projects. If you need to get ahold of office personal for any reason you may aswell give up tho, badley managed based out of alberta. They are an outfit of graham, jasper supplies all the labor for graham projects. Safety culture is highly talked about but not practiced from what I have witnessed.

Pros

algiht pay, yearly bonus.

Cons

they hire anyone, so you get quite a few hacks working on sites.

Dynamic Environment

Working in an environment where the project is ever changing and communicating with several trades every day is challenging. Each day, planning labour, equipment, materials, and time is rewarding as the project progresses.

Pros

Growth Opportunities

Cons

Not much in town work

Good work environment.

Lots of hours available for overtime. Busy and lots of responsibilities.

Professional group of co-workers

I enjoyed working with this company and would like to find out if the same crew is working anywhere in British Columbia.

WORKING WITH AMAZING TEAM, we have a professional employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jasper Constructors Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement

Compare Jasper Constructors Ltd. with

• Jasper Constructors Ltd.