Jasper Constructors Ltd.

Jasper Constructors Ltd. Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.2Job security & advancement

Great work environment.

I had a great experience working with jasper and it’s employees. Lots of room to grow with the company, and willing to help you achieve advancements with the company

Was fun while it lasted

Good crew Good supers All about safety Don’t give them a reason to make you a scape goat or they will and they’ll bury the incident if it happens Room for advancement

Good company

It’s the same as all big companies, hard job depend on the site you are long hrs and possible overtime, good guys, good culture, pay weekly, great grants for Apprentices and possibility to grow

Most of the time is busy and if you have the skills/drive most likely you will advance in your goals I think they are pretty fair at giving everyone the opportunity to climb up in the company

Great

I enjoyed working for jasper one of the best companies I ever worked for.higher ups all fair to me gave me important jobs where supervisors weren’t really needed to be around trusted my work

Enjoyed my time

Good guys on the crews make the days fun and help to keep moral up. Room for advancement and additional training is available if you put your mind to it. Decent safety culture, equipment is usually in good order.

Pros

great guys on the sites

Cons

you're just a number to management

Good Run

Had a good run with Jasper, they seem to care about their workers. The benefits and pay and comparable to most other company's. Field level supervisors are excellent.

Great Management

Room to grow and learn new skills. I haven't worked there in many years, so its been a long time since I thought about this company to remember enough for this review.

carpenter

it was overall a good company to work for good benefits good pay good life. if your looking to branch out and see what's out there I recommend this company

Good company, decent pay, but they need you where they need you (i.e. travel)

An excellent company but they require travel. Despite good performance reviews I was never able to advance. Excellent teams of skilled trades-persons - some of the best people I have ever worked with. Challenging work environment - large construction projects.

Jobs at Jasper Constructors Ltd.

See more jobs

overall good place to work.

I have worked for jasper for many years now. I have learned a lot and met a great many people. overall it is a good company to work for. always do there best to keep you working until the next job comes.

Pros

great people to work with.

Cons

not alwyas great comunication between management and the workers on the big sites.

good company just bad place and time

had the opportunity to work on a large site with multiple contractors. awesome experience unfortunately not easy working with limited training or support in a new - to- me, industry.

Pros

lots of opportunity, good work life balance

Un día típico de trabajo

Un día normal empezaba con la revisión de correos electrónicos priorizando los asuntos más relevantes. Despúes se revisaban con el supervisor las tareas a realizar durante el día y la semana si era necesario. Posteriormente, iniciaba mis labores en concordacia con lo acordado con el supervisor y finalizando el día se preparaba la correspondencia para ser enviada a los departamentos que requerian documentación preparada por mi area.

Pros

Horarios flexibles

Cons

Poca interacción con otros colegas

So-So

I felt that I wasn't offered work to help me with learning how to be a carpenter and that I was only asked to do menial tasks. If they helped me with my education I would have liked that and it would have helped them too.

organized, good wages and benefits

Jasper constructors was a well managed company with a great benefit package. The wages were standard with the rest of industry.

Co Workers

Co Workers at Jasper Constructors are amazing and very supportive to work with. We build large buildings and infrastrucutre projects mainly with Graham Construction.

Pros

Compensation

Cons

Work Life Balance

Pays ok,

They have had some good sized projects. If you need to get ahold of office personal for any reason you may aswell give up tho, badley managed based out of alberta. They are an outfit of graham, jasper supplies all the labor for graham projects. Safety culture is highly talked about but not practiced from what I have witnessed.

Pros

algiht pay, yearly bonus.

Cons

they hire anyone, so you get quite a few hacks working on sites.

Dynamic Environment

Working in an environment where the project is ever changing and communicating with several trades every day is challenging. Each day, planning labour, equipment, materials, and time is rewarding as the project progresses.

Pros

Growth Opportunities

Cons

Not much in town work

Professional group of co-workers

I enjoyed working with this company and would like to find out if the same crew is working anywhere in British Columbia.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jasper Constructors Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement

Compare Jasper Constructors Ltd. with

• Jasper Constructors Ltd.
  • Job Security & Advancement