Physically demanding and productive work.
Housekeeper (Current Employee) – Ottawa, ON – 4 June 2016
1. Segregating plastic waste and garbage, sweeping, collecting garbage, cleaning glass surfaces and mirrors and mopping at times. Cleaning bathrooms and replenish toilet paper and paper towels.
2. Learned time management in terms of what needs to be cleaned first and faster.
3. Management very good.
4. Co-workers are good team players.
5. Carrying heavy loads of garbage at times. (Usually an overnight job at Canadian Tire Centre).
6. One can talk to their co workers as long they work. Fun to see different people visiting and crazy fans at the Canadian Tire Centre.