Jaguar Land Rover
Information from Jaguar Land Rover:

Jaguar Land Rover Employee Reviews

Canada45 reviews
Stagiere
I was a stagiere at Land Rover Jaguar Decarie Motors. The employees were very friendly and helpful. Overall it was a very useful and informative experience.
Excellence
Truly enjoy going into work everyday! Great group of people to work with and for. I feel everything is fair and unlike other dealerships I've worked for they care about their employees. It is a learning environment which is refreshing.
Fake management
Not comming back...due to 2 management that don’t look at the positive side pf a employee...not a fair management except for david sales manager...he gives credit to all the people he work for and understands and try yo give the employees needs
No bueno
Mean management, many hours of work left uncompensated and a very intense owner micro managing through a conference call once a week or popping in disruption everyone’s work day to hyper focus on some small detail or aspect of a minor item for the entire day
Stressful and constantly reorganizing company
Since I started at BC Sweden the company was under development. I was the only one at my position as sales support and was able to create the whole sales support position. I loved my job and put down so much effort, time and knowledge into this. And that was my life. But as time went by they started to reorganize the company ones a year which putted me in a situation that became hard to handle. With a new boss ones a year that needed training and support along with my other original tasks resulted that I was held back instead of developing and getting further in my career.
Fun place to work
Great place to work. Management and team members are like family and are passionate about the brand. Lots of new skills and experiences to be learned!
Very nice place to work
A very good comptant, Nice environnement and very good coworker, not stressing and not pressing! It is like a family everyone helps each other, even the bosses.
Arrogant company
very bad favoritism, do business the very old way, and treat own staff like garbage. declined to fix my car that was under warranty when I was working there, but my car got taken care of by another dealer, covered by warranty
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jaguar Land Rover?
Good Culture
Management is working hard to ensure a good workplace culture and enjoyable environment for staff. Fun colleagues helps with the day to day activities.
Great working environment with the adequate support needed to grow and learn.
A typical day at work will include a morning huddle for all the sales team members, handover specialists, business office team members and service department team members. This will allow for great communication between all departments and moreover provide our clientele with an amazing experience for the day to come. It will be followed by rewarding interactions between our valued clientele and our staff. We may also spend some time doing training and development in order to work on our personal and professional growth.

The culture at Jaguar Land Rover of Richmond is one of learning and respect. Open minded people working with a diverse clientele.
Overall amazing company
I worked in the summer with jaguar and LandRover Calgary. Let me tell you that this dealership has the best everything. Best management, good compensation, wonderful benefits and overall the best place to work.... at least for me. They cared about there employees as long as they do there job and they do it well. If I wasn’t in school I’d still be there. Loved being a lot attendant.
Pros
Literally everything.
Cons
Had to sit in disgusting cars that were extremely hot because of the heat
Amazing experience, incredible people and perks
6 years at Jaguar Land Rover have been brilliant. Opportunity for growth and movement around the business to learn new skill sets.

Exposed to the vehicles and new experiences.
Pros
High salary, discounts on vehicles, exposed to a premium lifestyle
Cons
Long hours due to nature of work, some backward management, too corporate
Great for personal growth
Friendly staff, everyone is encouraging. I hearned to be more attentive to detail, be focused, give my 100% in everything i do. Always encourage everyone around me.
Pros
great if your looking to grow
Compagnie humaine
Ambiance familiale et conviviale, la haute direction sont des humains qui traites leurs employés en humain. Il est seulement difficile d'évoluer dans cette entreprise. Tout est calculé.
Amazing local team, minimal chance for advancement
The local team is Amazing . Lack of accountability from global leadership. Too small for any advancement. the CA team often feels like the step child of US.
Pros
feels like family
Cons
no advancement, no job security
customers where a pain
a lot of the customers you have to deal with are not understand and think they are the most important, you need to be able to be patient and understanding yourself
Pros
free lunch on Saturdays
Cons
customers
productive
typical day would involve answering phone calls, dealing with customer issues, greeted and directed clients accordingly.
very friendly staff and professional management.
Pros
communication skills
Cons
long hours. not as physical
Unfortunate
Please make sure your role and compensation are extremely clear prior to accepting employment. Jaguar and Land Rover are exciting brands to work for but the management in the dealership needs a major revamp.

No communication

No direct management

No proper training

I worked for 4 days, my first day on the sales floor, I sold a top of the line Jaguar and my commission was a flat....not 20% of gross. This vehicle was the most expensive model we could find in Canada! Anyway I asked for clarification and never received a response so ended up giving notice. I never did receive a pay cheque.
Cons
Not a fun place to work at the end
Unreliable management Main reason i left, Most of the service tech left also for same reason, Customers had to wait long periods to get appointment lot of complaints for this reason and i belive it is still the same COMPANY NEEDS MAJOR OVERHAUL TO GET BACK TO WHERE IT WAS
Fantastic Products, Loyal Customers
With the new products that Jaguar and Land Rover have introduced to the market lately, the brand has started to get a lot of attention!

Working for the brand definitely has many advantages.
Terrible
Do not work there. General Manager and owner are terrible. Yelling profanities at employees and bullying is not the way to lead by example. The customer relations manager talks down to everyone and makes people feel terrible about themselves, meanwhile trying to boost her own career. They do not pay their vendors on time and quite often the vendors will not do work for them because of it. Most of the time, you work 10 - 12 hour days with no lunch break. They really do not care about their employees because employees are just a number and not people. If you dropped dead there, they would just move you over to make room for someone else
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaguar Land Rover. Our community is ready to answer.