Jaguar Land Rover Employee Reviews

Amazing experience, incredible people and perks
Global Experiential Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Coventry5 March 2019
6 years at Jaguar Land Rover have been brilliant. Opportunity for growth and movement around the business to learn new skill sets.

Exposed to the vehicles and new experiences.
Pros
High salary, discounts on vehicles, exposed to a premium lifestyle
Cons
Long hours due to nature of work, some backward management, too corporate
Great for personal growth
Accounts Receivable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2019
Friendly staff, everyone is encouraging. I hearned to be more attentive to detail, be focused, give my 100% in everything i do. Always encourage everyone around me.
Pros
great if your looking to grow
Compagnie humaine
Représentante en vente (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC23 January 2019
Ambiance familiale et conviviale, la haute direction sont des humains qui traites leurs employés en humain. Il est seulement difficile d'évoluer dans cette entreprise. Tout est calculé.
customers where a pain
Part-Time Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 January 2019
a lot of the customers you have to deal with are not understand and think they are the most important, you need to be able to be patient and understanding yourself
Pros
free lunch on Saturdays
Cons
customers
productive
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 November 2018
typical day would involve answering phone calls, dealing with customer issues, greeted and directed clients accordingly.
very friendly staff and professional management.
Pros
communication skills
Cons
long hours. not as physical
Unfortunate
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 October 2018
Please make sure your role and compensation are extremely clear prior to accepting employment. Jaguar and Land Rover are exciting brands to work for but the management in the dealership needs a major revamp.

No communication
No direct management
No proper training

I worked for 4 days, my first day on the sales floor, I sold a top of the line Jaguar and my commission was a flat....not 20% of gross. This vehicle was the most expensive model we could find in Canada! Anyway I asked for clarification and never received a response so ended up giving notice. I never did receive a pay cheque.
Cons
Not a fun place to work at the end
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Metro west jaguar land rover etobicoke15 August 2018
Unreliable management Main reason i left, Most of the service tech left also for same reason, Customers had to wait long periods to get appointment lot of complaints for this reason and i belive it is still the same COMPANY NEEDS MAJOR OVERHAUL TO GET BACK TO WHERE IT WAS
Fantastic Products, Loyal Customers
Senior Financial Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 May 2018
With the new products that Jaguar and Land Rover have introduced to the market lately, the brand has started to get a lot of attention!

Working for the brand definitely has many advantages.
Terrible
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 April 2018
Do not work there. General Manager and owner are terrible. Yelling profanities at employees and bullying is not the way to lead by example. The customer relations manager talks down to everyone and makes people feel terrible about themselves, meanwhile trying to boost her own career. They do not pay their vendors on time and quite often the vendors will not do work for them because of it. Most of the time, you work 10 - 12 hour days with no lunch break. They really do not care about their employees because employees are just a number and not people. If you dropped dead there, they would just move you over to make room for someone else
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Recommend
Facility/ Customer Services Relation (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 March 2018
At my time with Jaguar / Land Rover yes its a Car dealership but they got it right with customer services with leadership making the customer welcome and my job was grate, I needed a change in my life and found Jaguar / Land Rover at the time with them was One of best job I had a grate Managers and still keep in contact with them.
Pros
Good group to work with at the time.
Cons
Non
Great Place to Work
Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 March 2018
Jaguar-Land Rover Edmonton was a great place to work. The management are all excellent and were very understanding and flexible while I was in school. My other colleagues were all fun to work with and very professional in their jobs.
Pros
Professional Workplace, Great Management and Colleagues, Lunch on Saturdays, BBQ's and other food during the summer, Good Benefits
Sales or any part of working there
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 February 2018
Place is a joke to work for. Don’t go into sales. All they do is pencil your deals. You would make more at Tim Hortons. If you want to work and not be rewarded. Then this is the place
Pros
Quitting
Cons
Being thankful I quit
agréable et stimulant
Entretien des véhicules (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC1 November 2017
C’était une bonne expérience au sein de l’équipe Jaguars et Range Rover
productive and fun-loving place to work
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC2 March 2017
i recommend this company to anyone looking for a job. i was really well treated and with respect. it was an amazing experience, they have a wonderful staff and management is great also. i learned a lot about team spirit ; something that was rare at the other dealers. the most enjoyable part of my job was being anxious to get to work every morning to see my collegues every day; feel loved which is rare in this business. definately a 10 !!!
Excellent place to work at
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Laval20 February 2017
Excellent place to work at, learning experienc everyday. The CEO is involve in the day to day business. Great team atmosphere.

Challenging environnement, allowing us to exceed ourself and obtain new knowledge.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
nul
Overall a great place to work
Lead Engineer, Powertrain (Former Employee) –  Coventry UK5 February 2017
Great place overall. It being such a large company, there can be a large variation in the quality of management. Some excellent, others not.
Initially the hardest part of the job is learning who is best to talk to for whatever you need. Big projects, busy peers and changes in positions make it difficult to get up to speed.
There is good opportunity for progression if you work for it.
Another dealer
Automotive Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 January 2017
Rapidly growing company with new product pushing its own boundaries. Once we go full electric jaguar could potentially be a hidden leader with formula E and what not.
productive and fun workplace with employees
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 December 2016
focused within the company and individual experience while employed here.
I like the company. it provided the right benefits and safe workplace for the environment. I am truly loving the company. one thing I wish they have is more opening hours during week and weekend.
Pros
free well
Cons
long hour
Productive and fun to work
Detailer/ Cut Polisher (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC8 November 2016
Typical day at work: Busy but goes quickly because I enjoy my work.
What you learned: Efficient time management
Management: Able to approach and discuss concerns and solutions
Hardest part of the job: "RUSH" jobs with time limits
Most enjoyable part of the job: Customer satisfaction and seeing the results of your work.
Benefits
Cons
Sometimes I have to split my lunch time and a half
Fun workplace
Receptionist - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 August 2016
Had good hours and also everyone was very friendly and easy to get along with. I had fun doing my job even though I didn't do much. Time used to go by fast.
Pros
Free lunch every Saturday