JADACO RECREATION MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
3.0Job Security & Advancement
Perfect job for students
Recreation Asssitant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2018
Ignore any bad reviews, I can't find anything negative to say about working here. Its a chill environment and the tasks are very straightforward. If you need assistance there is always a supervisor available for contact. The residents at the condos are all very friendly. and you won't run into too much trouble. Perfect environment especially if you're an independent worker.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
No cons
Fun workplace/ meet new people
Recreation attendant/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 July 2018
This company has taught me a lot about communication and also how the management is really caring and they make sure your needs are met as well. Sometimes it might feel like insane but at the end of the day you get to make a lot new friends
Pros
Working alone
Cons
Less hours
Cool fun workplace at indoor and outdoor pool locations
Lifeguard Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 July 2018
A typical day at work is chill. Just need to ensure the safety of swimmers and that they are following all the pool rules. You will get to meet a lot of nice people while on your shift!
fun work places, bad managment
Recreation Aide (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 June 2018
the company does not train you properly
the company expects you to do too much for minimum wage
the company does not have good communication with their employees.
THIS COMPANY SUCKS
Pros
Good worksites
Cons
managment sucks
Laxed workplace with loose regulations
Seasonal Outdoor Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 May 2018
Jadaco is a decent place for a first summer job, but only a first summer job. The shifts are not for the faint of heart because lifeguards shall work outdoors regardless of temperature. On some days the temperature rises to 40, on some days the temperature lowers to 15.
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
Poor management
Not a company to progres with
Recreation Director & Weekend Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2016
No growth within company, no communication with managers, understaffed, underpaid, pay women less to do the same job as men.
Good work environment, casual and gets the job done
Recreation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North York, ON4 March 2016
A fun environment/meet many different people from various background.
I learned it is essential as Recreation Coordinator to have great interpersonal skills.
Coworkers are very experience in their job, and are always helpful.
If there is a need for a program I enjoy the planning stages of the program, and when it's implemented and a success - There is a sense of accomplishment.
Pros
Keep very active
Cons
Shift changes
Fun place for only one shift a week
Condominium Recreation (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 August 2014
Great place, Helped people to various activities located on the main floor (Pool hall, Theatre, Bowling alley) of the condo. I Also checked the Ph Levels of the hot tubs, pools and I also cleaned the pool.

I Learned Patience working there because the kids that would hang out on the main floor, tend to get into heaps of trouble so I would supervise and tend to my duties. I also learned Multi tasking making sure every person was satisfied

If you cant sit for long periods of time and do nothing this job isn't for you, Its not always like this, I worked Saturday Nights. So Sometimes It can be busy. I really liked getting to know the residents, esp the kids that would hang out on the main floor. They Keep your day interesting :).
Pros
No boss watching you constantly
Cons
One shift a week

Want to know more about JADACO RECREATION MANAGEMENT?

Ask a question