Jacuzzi Ontario Employee Reviews
Showing all 7 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Hi. This company treated me well for the most part of my career there. There are great people here and there is opportunity to make a lot of money. With that being said, you would be expected to work well over 40 hours a week to make good money here.
Good products and commission
Long Hours, huge turnover rate
Do not do this to yourself. Life is too short to be abused the way you will be by the owner and his gimp. The absolute worst humanity has to offer. The service department is a smoldering Crater due to anyone decent being worked to death and leaving. Just don't do it.
You'll get fired eventually
You will hate every single day if your life spent there, These people are soulless ghouls, I'm sure they'll be posting some good reviews to counteract the truth but so be it, absolute trash humans, run as far away as you can, then run some more
They delete all bad reviews so they look good. RUN ! This company is horrible ! Owner is a cheap,rude, two faced liar. Office environment is horrible. Yelling, screaming, things get thrown around, you get smacked, and I actually had a smack across the back of my head. There is no safety, respect, dignity or ethics in this place. You will be so stressed out. Run.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jacuzzi Ontario. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 7 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Jacuzzi Ontario
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Jacuzzi Ontario a better place to work?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Jacuzzi Ontario?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Jacuzzi Ontario?2 people answered
- Does Jacuzzi Ontario allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Jacuzzi Ontario?One person answered
- Is Jacuzzi Ontario hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?
See all questions and answers