Jacob Bros. Construction

Jacob Bros. Construction Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.4Job security & advancement

Great Place to Work

Owners are actively involved in every aspect of the business. Overall work-life balance is great. They provide competitive compensation. I would highly recommend this company for any young engineer who want to build a career in general construction.

17 June 2020
Thank you for your great comments, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jacob Bros.

Best place to work

I've worked everywhere. Jacob brothers is the best company I've come across . Anyone looking for a family company . Look no further . I've worked big companies and all you are is a number .

Thank you for taking the time to share your great comments about Jacob Bros! 👍🏼

Customer service

When I saw the Jobs board for Jacob Bros. Construction it showed that you facilitate LMIA clearance. Even job offers intended for foreigners. Its not?

17 June 2020
Hello,To apply for work with Jacob Bros, applicants must be legally eligible to work for any Canadian employer at the time of application. All qualifications are listed in the job postings. Hope this helps!

Good Company but gets really slow in winter months

Overall good place to work. Training and advancement are a little lacking, as they prefer to hire experienced workers rather than train from within their own workforce.

Pros

Good Wage and Benefits

Cons

Long hours / Poor equipment training program

Best Company Who Pays Good Money & Respect Your Hard Work

Its the best company you can work,Everyone here is so talented,nice,productive,helping,its more like you are working for your family they correct u,train you,respect your effords,help each other to get job done & even help outside work,the best thing is the owner’s of Jacob Bros. are personally plays a good role as a team,3 brothers stay conected with all employees,its a big company but still they know almost everyone in the field,if u belive you are passionate about constructions u r more than welcome to join JB family.if not, u can still join,but no-one like one guy doing nothing & all crew working hard,but honestly if u r good in what u do or a good lerner u don't have to ask about a raise,they give u raise & the respect u deserver, like i got in past 5 years. Good Luck

Pros

Free Lunch & Diners

Cons

8 to 11 hous 6 days depend on job or choose

Great company with solid core values

During my 4 years at Jacob Bros. I watched the company grow and I was able to advance with them. It was a fun energetic work environment with support from supervisors whenever there were questions or problems. We always worked lots of hours and were well compensated for it. I recommend them to anyone I know looking for work in the lower mainland.

Pros

Good benefits, crew lunches from time to time

Cons

Commuting around the lower mainland.

If you experienced shouldnt be a problem but dont expect any training

Absolutely ZERO on the job training..avoid this company if told in interview there is training..long days with no breaks,, foreman at this company are brutal..

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

No breaks

Great place to work. Good culture of health and safety. Great leadership.

I enjoyed my time with Jacob Bros. and would work for them again anytime. The variety of work kept things interesting and if you work hard, your efforts will be recognized.

Jobs at Jacob Bros. Construction