Jackpot Digital

Jackpot Digital Employee Reviews

Cannot pay their people
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC9 October 2019
They came across as laid back and casual, but that is not true. Worked like a dog, and after the third time my pay check was not deposited on time (1-3 weeks late), I quit. Hope it got better.
fantastic management and team spirit
Investor Relations/Sales (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 February 2018
it is such a great place to work. Being a small team we all push each other to the next level. Our incentives to grow together really makes this company special.
Looks nice on the outside
Employee (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 March 2016
This is a company that has a good sound bite - they talk a good game, and sound like they know what they are doing. This is only an image they show outside.
Inside, management does not have a clue what they are doing or what it should be doing. They are so disorganized they cannot pay their people on time, and pay is constantly late, expenses are not paid out, and vendors stop doing business with them because they are not paid either.

They try. They offer team building perks,but it is simply not enough. They change direction and priorities daily. Goals and targets do not exist.
This is a sinking ship.
Pros
Company culture - they want to build a good team, and do team building events
Cons
Cannot pay their people or vendors on time. No vision or direction. Priorities change often